Thread: Sprayblast - High Wycombe - Powder Coating

Sprayblast - High Wycombe - Powder Coating

I found Sprayblast Engineering after a lot of hunting for a sandblasting powder coating company. Most I found were big industrial places that were going to charge me £150 minimum for a private one off job. Sprayblast looked at my rusted Hepco and Bekcer bars and said it'd be just £30 for a silver powder coat (very close to original). They said it'd be a week but the next morning they were done and wrapped up in bubble wrap ready for collection. They look great installed on the bike and were a superb finish. They also helped me out with a few bits of steel I needed to do a servicing job on my FD (a cylinder of steel to use as a drift). Thoroughly recommended. The google maps link is:

Sprayblast Engineering

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    +1 for these guys!

Used them for some shot blasting and powder coating on some bits for a friend who lives in France, and they did a great job. £30 and done in 2 days!

Posting Permissions