Tuesday 07 Sep

Shadwell

Reaction score
Well the ferry is getting closer:D

An open offer to any of you that are on the Wed 08 Sep ferry. I will be setting my tent up on a field in a place i used to live right down by portsmouth. There are no facilities here but there is a chippy in town for food and an offy for a couple of tinnies.:beerjug:

For 2 reasons, firstly so that i can make sure i have packed all my camping stuff before i am in the middle of the desert and secondly because i do not want to be up at 4.30 on the 08 Sep to travel down for the ferry.

Although i have not organised this with the bloke who controls the land i am pretty sure he will be ok with any of you tagging along for the night.

I know Si is coming down with me, anyone else want to do this?

Also i think south mimms services on the A1/M25 junction at 1200hrs on Tue 07 Sep would be a good place to meet up.

So my questions are who wants a free camping slot and if you do, would you like to meet up at south mimms services at 1200hrs Tue 07 Sep 10.

Si ill give you a ring tomorrow but i might pop down wed, if thats ok?

Pompey GS chapter

Shad,

Will pop over to see you's on Tuesday night, I'll PM you my number nearer the time.

No facilities, sheesh man, Means I gotta take a dump in the rough.. you could have blended us a disused barrack at least :p

Yeah, pop down Weds, Have a shitty Aprillia to work on for a customer, so will be in the workshop :)

meeting at santander

I am leaving tomorrow for france then next week down to santander, will see you all when you get off the boat, steve.

Back
Top Bottom