Thread: Ultimate Hearing Protection @ Lumb Farm

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent)

Ultimate Hearing Protection @ Lumb Farm

I'll be bringing me bits n bobs to Lumb Farm Saturday so if anyone wants to avail of some hearing protection I'll be there for the taking of impressions and furnishing of orders in the main building somewhere on Saturday afternoon onwards (not too late as I'll be wanting to partake in an ale or two with my mates) and Sunday morning.

There will be a set up for grabs in the raffle but for those not lucky enough to win them I will be doing some weekend specials.

Will have samples of all our products plus Autocom and Bluetooth system adaptions.

If you can't see me just ask around for judge a few folk know me

Oh and if anyone can recommend a nice route down from Chorley Lancs taking in a bit of the Peaks that'd be nice

Answer your phone ya muppet!

Hi Judge
    ive got an Autocom super pro automatic, how do your ear protectors adapt to the autocom,do i need my autocom headsets fitted in the helmet or is this a stand alone speakers and boom mike set up, oh and could you tell me the cost, thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by FERRET View Post
    Hi Judge
    ive got an Autocom super pro automatic, how do your ear protectors adapt to the autocom,do i need my autocom headsets fitted in the helmet or is this a stand alone speakers and boom mike set up, oh and could you tell me the cost, thanks in advance
    We recommend the Autocom part 2091/2091A, replacement headset harness which retains your existing boom microphone (2074) and headset lead (2134/2138) which costs £20 which any of our monitors plug directly in to the 3.5mm stereo socket that will be up at your helmet next to the 7-pin Autocom helmet connector.

Link to Autocom website with diagram of part 2091 fitted in a helmet

The RRP on our SoundEar in ear monitors are £170 & £6 postage, a 2-part cable version is £15 more. Details on the Ultimate website

There's an acoustic tube version of the SoundEar, RRP £120 & £6 postage that's not on our website if you want more details on these you'll need to ask.

Cheers for that judge

Cheers for that judge
    I have just this setup, so you can have a look at EM if you want
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Toad, ill take you up on that offer, thanks

Toad, ill take you up on that offer, thanks
    Just look out for the big green tipi, it's hard to miss
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Will do

Why is one ear cheaper than two?

So I could buy 2 £80 mono ears and save a tenner on buying a single pair of them at £170?

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    Why is one ear cheaper than two?

So I could buy 2 £80 mono ears and save a tenner on buying a single pair of them at £170?
    Good spot

A pricing error on-line, according to the price list in front of me they are £85.

More than happy to honour the price if you really want to take the two jack plugs off and re-wire the two mono's in to one jack plug

Alternatively have the stereo SoundEar for less than the £170, PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Good spot

A pricing error on-line, according to the price list in front of me they are £85.

More than happy to honour the price if you really want to take the two jack plugs off and re-wire the two mono's in to one jack plug

Alternatively have the stereo SoundEar for less than the £170, PM for details.
    Well I'm just messing with you but I should be over sunday for some impressions as I've toyed around for long enough with should I shouldn't I so I think I Just will

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    I've toyed around for long enough with should I shouldn't I so I think I Just will

You will not regret the decision - ultimatears are the ultimate.

The search for music Nirvana is over for me, finally:

Ipod classic on shuffle in aquapac with Scosche bluetooth control on cross bar and ultimatear phones! Taken me 10 years to work this out.

On his death bed my grandfather gave me some sound advice:

"Buy ultimatear phones!"