Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
:augie

IMG_0233.jpg

Are you going to put EM stickers on those posh panniers:augie

Morticia

(Very nice though)

I have a selection of chains and chain lube for sale at discounted prices for tossers!

:blast

Greg

You need help:)

That's too many bikes in too short a period - even for you:blast

Best bike Triumph make (so far) i had a great time on mine and will have another eventually, get the can and map and it flys :thumb2
I was not sure when they 1st launched but after trying one :thumb just look at all those top spec stainless bolts everywhere, cannot think of another manufacturer that uses them :nenau
Did 15 1/2 hours on mine last year with just stops for fuel nay bother.

Enjoy

I heard you had found a new sandwich van to eat lunch in the city justa pity there is a bike shop on the same car park.....Nice looker Bryn can you get toploaders for it,is that a picnic table on the back?

I fell in love with one of those in white that a local dealer had - special order with white powder coated wheels too.

If I had the cash a silver one would be mine!

Fine, call it graphite then... :augie

Tiger-SE.jpg

That's an SE ..... I rode one back in April. I really wanted to like it but couldn't. In fact, apart from the engine, I found it had no endearing features whatsoever which was a real dissapointment as I'm a big Triumph fan having owned about 12 Hinckley built bikes since the mid 1990's :(

Back
Top Bottom