So, shall I bring a tent or an ark?

Sometimes the purchase of a tent that pitches inner first (complete with ventilation at the top) does not turn out to be quite the bargain it first appeared.

There was a moment this morning, on the top lift of a scaffold, clad in full waterproofs, getting my rosy cheeks shot-blasted by the rain, that I thought: "Bollocks! I'm taking the car!"....

......this afternoon with the sun streaming in through the windows I'm inclined to be a rufty-tufty biker once more...

:blush

I left home at 6am Monday, and I'm going straight to Lumb Farm. I'm committed to bike attendance :D

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Yay....

Roll on Friday:beerjug::jager:beer:

I am in the CAR!

Why does it have to rain when I go camping :(

Local weather's looking a biiiiiiit better.................dry Friday and Sunday with rain first half of Saturday only - fingers crossed :)

Andres

Local weather's looking a biiiiiiit better.................dry Friday and Sunday with rain first half of Saturday only - fingers crossed :)

Andres

As long as I can get there and get the tent up dry-ish. so I don't have to spend the weekend sharing a tent with a tonne of water-logged motorcycling apparell....not bothered after that..

:jager

As long as I can get there and get the tent up dry-ish. so I don't have to spend the weekend sharing a tent with a tonne of water-logged motorcycling apparell....not bothered after that..

:jager

My thoughts entirely :thumb2

However, I'm planning on the off road ride so suspect I'll be sharing my tent with some very wet and very muddy motorcycle apparell.........sometimes I do wonder why I do this sh1t :rolleyes: :)

See you on Friday and make sure to get some veggie bangers on that barbie of yours :thumb

Andres

However, I'm planning on the off road ride so suspect I'll be sharing my tent with some very wet and very muddy motorcycle apparell.........sometimes I do wonder why I do this sh1t :rolleyes: :)

See you on Friday and make sure to get some veggie bangers on that barbie of yours :thumb

Andres

Is that you in your avatar? Kinda looks like steptoe:hide

Andres

I've got some Sainsburys "Lamb and mint" and "Lamb and chilli" shish kebabs....I doubt there's any meat in them..

:beerjug:

Just checked 3 different websites and can happily confirm that Ripley will definitely have weather tomorrow and Saturday. :clap

Back
Top Bottom