Adventure Bike Warehouse

Stevie73

Reaction score
http://www.adventurebikewarehouse.co.uk

UK distributors for Twalcom products and protection parts. Accessories, spares, fitting service, bike servicing, bike repairs, HID kits, tea/coffee :D Check out the web shop...

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

read the title wrong...:augie wondered what it was and if that sort of thing was legal.... turns out it's a warehouse...:blast

that looks good what sort of biscuits have you got?

Adventure bike warehouse

Glad to see you pair of batty boys are up and running:thumb

Good luck with the business and make sure you keep some chocolate digestives put to one side for me:D and to anyone who hasn't met or had
there bike serviced or kitted out here,you wont be disappointed:)

Just off the phone to them, re Ohlins Suspension upgrades from TWALCOM for the XChallenge etc

Seemed a very helpful couple of chaps:thumb

Adventure bike warehouse A*

These lads are awesome, mad as a box of frogs but non the less really top blokes. Customer service by far the best i've ever experienced, totally knowledgeable in all aspects of the bike world, totally capable of carrying out all work, giving you piece of mind that your pride and joy carries on and remains fit for purpose. When you find someone that's good you stick with them......you had better book early because these boys are going to be very busy!!

All the best fellas,

Lee:thumb2

Booking mine in now for improved lighting.

Great products made in Italy, I've seen good reviews from the Italian forum QDE (similar to UKgser) :thumb

Didn't know they also sell in the UK, very interesting :)

good luck with the venture lads,hope to call up shortly. ps.[fig rolls are the bees knees].j

Great set up and perfect location, always a brew on offer and whitty banter,
on a serious note some top of the range kit and tech advice on hand,
nothing seems to much trouble for these two.
ok thats enough of the ass kissin, just thought it may bring on some discount.

:thumb2

That's my 650

in the pix of the workshop.

Needless to say Jono made a complete feckin star of himself with that ickle 650:

SOME of the stuff he did for me: ( I got the bike off a "mate" who had left it in a shed for 18 months.......now I know why:mad:)

Sorted out scratched fork legs: No longer weep and have luvvly new seals fitted.
New head bearings
All fluids and filter replaced (Putoline bike specific oil :thumb2)
SW Motech crash bars
SW Motech pannier and top box rails fitted, TRAX by SW Motech ally panniers and topbox including liners :thumb
Sparkly sparky Iridium plugs fitted
Valves done
New front tyre
Wunderlich high seat
SW Motech lowered ally pegs
Front brake pads fitted after the usual Jono strip the calipers and clean 'em up routine:thumb2
MOT done

AND THEN to top it all off Steve delivered the bike for me.

Total tossers the pair of them!!! :aidan:aidan:aidan

Best of luck and good fortune boys :thumb

Back
Top Bottom