Thank You

Another big thank you from us:beerjug:

We had such a good time we're still here:D Only us and the Geriatric germ's left now:D

Thanks Bryn & Lyn. Anothr eas and simple event to attend belying the amount of prep needed.

Good to meet some more people - what we need is an EyeSpy Tossers book and tick off when you meet people in the 'real' world.

B & L - thanks for all your effort, great weekend.

Good to meet some new faces and hang with the Geordie possie.

Biggest surprise of the weekend - meeting ATT, what a cracking bloke !:eek:

My first East Midlands do and I'm sorry that I've missed all the other ones now :tears

Thanks to B & L for the organisation and to Dan & Cal for the road ride :thumb

I'd also point out that I wasn't the only snorer on the site :sleep

My first East Midlands do and I'm sorry that I've missed all the other ones now :tears

WHAT HE SAID :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

And, yes he was the snorer, don't let him tell you otherwise

WHAT HE SAID :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

And, yes he was the snorer, don't let him tell you otherwise

He was the loudest on Friday night, but there was some serious competition last night.

Home by 1230hrs....

Back in time to Durham for Sunday lunch!!!

Perfect finish to a perfect weekend.:beerjug:

Many thanks to Bryn and Lyn for a really nice event.....................my first EM 'do'

Thanks to Spout for another excellent ride and to Ferret and his wife for a very welcome beer on our return from the offroad ride:thumb2

Good to see everyone again:thumb

Thanks for a great weekend it was great to see everyone again.:thumb2

Bryn and Lynn a megga thank you for organising the weekend :bow:bow

As Gomez and I were away for the weekend in other parts of the Country.It was up to Pugsley to look after the house and animals.....while away, he did not have a party or trash the place, but cleaned the house, cooker everywhere for us....:clap.

..within 10 mins I had come home and dumped my gear in the hall and made a mess and got told off for dropping mud on the carpet:blast

Thanks again

Morticia:kissy2

Thanks Bryn and Lyn, met a few more Tossers I didn't know before.
Got the old bike up to almost 50mph on the way home !
Bill

A big thanks from me too, to Bryn, Lynn and the other organisers (sorry, I can't remember the names) and to PDiddy, Skygod and Mr Ifan for the trail rides. And a big thank-you to all the other Tossers that I met who engaged in the fun, laughed and talked utter bollocks over the weekend :thumb2

And Att bought me a drink too - what a guy :D

5 hours home to Glasgow including a tea stop at Penrith.

It was great to have some rain for the off road run, it raised the entertainment factor on the lanes. Very tiring though, my 1150 was so knackered it had to have two wee rests.:D A rear tyre with more than a shadow of tread would have helped.

Thanks BrynLyn and helpers, another great EM do.

Special thanks to MickDB for the Friday ride and Skygod/IFan for leading/tailending Saturdays run. Superb fun.

Bryn & Lyn
Thanks for another great eastmids weekend I enjoyed every minute

Cheers
Eddie

fantastic weekend

Thanks to Bryn and Lyn for an excellent weekend. - my first GSer outing... be ba:beerjug:ck next year....

Well I finally managed to get my arse to half of a GS'ers weekend and it was nice to shake down in the company of a few familiar faces, didn't fancy camping but what the hell got on with it any way.

Good time thanks to Bryn et al for putting it on.

Nice ride in from Macclesfield via the Cat and Piddle, the A5012 through the Derbyshire Dales down through Via Gellia ending with fission ships on the 'prom' at Matlock Bath :thumb

And thanks mr 1200 owner who kept his bike idling for 20 minutes before 7 o'clock Sunday morning - who needs an alarm clock when thoughtful folk are amongst you:rolleyes:

A bit belated but an especially big thank you to Bryn and Lyn for a splendid weekend...:thumb2:thumb2

And everso luverly to see some familair faces again and meets some new folk and put some more names ("real" and forum) and faces together

Hope to see loads of you all again real soon :kissy2

Back
Top Bottom