Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    A big thanks from me too, to Bryn, Lynn and the other organisers (sorry, I can't remember the names) and to PDiddy, Skygod and Mr Ifan for the trail rides. And a big thank-you to all the other Tossers that I met who engaged in the fun, laughed and talked utter bollocks over the weekend

And Att bought me a drink too - what a guy
    The OOaa bird is so-called because it lays square eggs

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    5 hours home to Glasgow including a tea stop at Penrith.

It was great to have some rain for the off road run, it raised the entertainment factor on the lanes. Very tiring though, my 1150 was so knackered it had to have two wee rests. A rear tyre with more than a shadow of tread would have helped.

Thanks BrynLyn and helpers, another great EM do.

Special thanks to MickDB for the Friday ride and Skygod/IFan for leading/tailending Saturdays run. Superb fun.
    '83 BMW R100
    Yamaha S10
    '69 BMW R60 US

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    that's my third EM do over and they're still bloody brilliant.......thanks......
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Great event Bryn & Lyn, I hope the final £'s collected for
    the Childrens Heart charity is as large as the fun we had

BMW have all my money - all other charities (including my kids) have shot it.

Bryn & Lyn
    Thanks for another great eastmids weekend I enjoyed every minute

Cheers
    Eddie

fantastic weekend

Thanks to Bryn and Lyn for an excellent weekend. - my first GSer outing... be back next year....
    work hard play harder

R1200GS

previously..ER50; TS185; CB250; GSX 400F; GPZ 750 A2; TS185 (again ); YZF 600 Thundercat; R1100GS.

Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent)
    Well I finally managed to get my arse to half of a GS'ers weekend and it was nice to shake down in the company of a few familiar faces, didn't fancy camping but what the hell got on with it any way.

Good time thanks to Bryn et al for putting it on.

Nice ride in from Macclesfield via the Cat and Piddle, the A5012 through the Derbyshire Dales down through Via Gellia ending with fission ships on the 'prom' at Matlock Bath

And thanks mr 1200 owner who kept his bike idling for 20 minutes before 7 o'clock Sunday morning - who needs an alarm clock when thoughtful folk are amongst you

A bit belated but an especially big thank you to Bryn and Lyn for a splendid weekend...

And everso luverly to see some familair faces again and meets some new folk and put some more names ("real" and forum) and faces together

Hope to see loads of you all again real soon

An even more belated big thanks to Bryn and Lyn and all concerned in making Our first GSer weekend an event to be remembered by us Both
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!

Trustworthy Scouser AND
    Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral
    Also a belated BIG thankyou to Bryn and Lyn for a great bash. Also thanks to the restaurant for laying on a superb veggie meal for me..10 out of 10 to them

Picture of the car park, sorry, rally
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Remember, we are only here for a good time, not a long time !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123