Triumph Tiger 1050

Somewhere in Europe this year loaded for touring :D

10bikejolly008.jpg

I had a 1995 Red one a 1999 Yellow EFI then a 2001 Luifer green EFI. I loved them ,but they actually inspired me to get a GS due to the size for me as a six Footer.Had 6 GS's since 2003 and not looking to change for a while. The Togers have great Engines and Handling ,and Its nice to know its made here.Enjoy your Tiger.My Bro in Law has a white 1050 and loves it:thumb2

Errrr the Tiger 1050 is made here :augie

Why not get yourself on a Factory Tour? You can watch them coming off the production line :blast

I had a Tiger 1050 until 18 months ago, bought an F800GS for a big trip, now changing back to a Tiger 1050 as I prefer it for the tarmac, and you can't beat the triple engine. Still to collect it, looking forward to the ride home. :D

My Tiger 1050 should be delivered today, 2010 bike with 1800 miles on clock. very good price compaired to a 1200gs so i'm keeping my 1150gs. just fancied a change but still like the 1150gs to much to part with it.

My Tiger 1050 should be delivered today, 2010 bike with 1800 miles on clock. very good price compaired to a 1200gs so i'm keeping my 1150gs. just fancied a change but still like the 1150gs to much to part with it.

:thumb2 That's what I would do too (in fact I'm looking for an 1150 to add to my Tiger)

i-rxcRPCf-L.jpg

They're about 115bhp in standard tune:augie acceleration still snappy at 3 figures ( so I'm told) :D Not particularly noticed fork dive... I'd say its a well balanced bike with a stonking power plant :thumb

2009 with 10k on the clock, heated grips, handguards, Arrow exhaust, panniers, centrestand etc. for £6k ;)

That was a good price, I'm looking for one now 16 months later and they're fetching more than that

Go on then, name your top three - and where would the 1050 be :thumb2

If I could have any of the actual bikes again?

CB200 I had at 17yrs old.... loved that...

929 Fireblade was nice... in fact one of only two brand new bikes amongst them.... played havoc with my back though :eek:

Best GS: Probably a silver 1150 GSA with smaller tank option... well kitted out and got us places :thumb2

Here is is taking a little rest :Motomartin

R0011187-1.jpg

1050 Tiger was a good bike.... wouldn't want another one but enjoyed it when I had it ....

Crackin Bike...

Hello, I'm new to the forum, Got a Tiger 1050 SE, great bike, I'm a big fan of the GS too, very nearly bought one but the tiger triple engine won me over just!! turbine smooth with bags of grunt..

I've had the fork internals done and a shock made by the brilliant guys down at Maxton in Cheshire, it transformed the bike and its still better value than a GS, so a win win really, I dont ride off road so that was never a big thing.

IsleofSkye2010062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom