Alaska 2012

Good link Col:thumb

ADV rider is a good place to find out about riding in Alaska and there are some really good ride reports and information. They do go on a bit and over complicate things sometimes though:augie

Basically, bike preperation has to be as thorough as you can with a minimum of full service and new tyres. I'll be working with Jono and Steve at Adventure Bike Warehouse to come up with a special preparation package for this trip.:thumb

I'm interested in your trip..

Your proposed trip sounds fantastic, I am interested as to roughly how much it would cost, and also wether there would be any other girls?

Your proposed trip sounds fantastic, I am interested as to roughly how much it would cost, and also wether there would be any other girls?

My wife is keen to come along. Riding her own bike not a pillion.:thumb2

My other half went on the recent US trip as pillion, although an experienced rider herself. She's more than happy to discuss her experiences, just drop me a PM with your contact details and you two can chat. Deffo get an 'AirHawk' is the first bit of advice you'll get! :)

Does she use hair gel or just spray..:augie
Some of them dont like ya "Doin is hair"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nenau
:rob

My other half went on the recent US trip as pillion, although an experienced rider herself. She's more than happy to discuss her experiences, just drop me a PM with your contact details and you two can chat. Deffo get Norm's 'AirHawk' is the first bit of advice you'll get! :)

+ 1:thumb

SGT Bilco i would be greaful for more info re dates/costs and container loading site regards

Sarge
Is this trip full up yet, if not I reckon I'm interested, but would of course like to know the budget costs for the trip. Please PM if available.
Cheers
Ray

Costs

Dunno if it will be a starter but could you let me know how much (roughly)
I have done the dalton in 2007 but love the pacific coast highway and canada so price appreciated.
Cheers,
Dave GS

Back
Top Bottom