Christmas is a comin' - Evening get together - Thurs 2 December 2010

seesm I missed out again...:blast instead I froze my odds and ends off in trafalgar square for a carol service and some random party thing Northumberland Av. afterwards...

it was bloody freezing cold.....:eek: so cold infact the icicle of snot hanging from my nose nearly reached the ground.....:thumb2

Great to meet you all - excellent night out. Thanks to Chas and Richard for organising the event and good to see you on your feet Richard and that the trips in the New Year are secured.

Well chaps, a top night out...good company, good food & beer, plenty of larfs and an easy trip back to London Bridge.

Thanks to Charlie & Wapping for la organisation....and if anyone goes back, remember to ask for 'FUN'.....:augie

A quality night out, Mr Vince gave me a lift towards home to which was nice :)

I was a little sleepy today though :eek

Great night out as always. Cheers for good company and banter. Best wishes to all.

(can't remember that board name of chap from East Finchley, but know doubt paths will cross)

Many thanks to Wapping and chas for setting this up good food , good Fun :green gri

And good company:clap followed by an interesting set of diversions home due to a closed A13:D

Was a bloody good laugh:beerjug:

Thanks to Richard and Chas, great night out and good company :thumb2

Thanks to Chad for the lift, home at 01:30, couple of nightcaps and up at 11:00 next morning.

A bucket of prawn crackers.......classy:clap

Hi Darkhorse its Wandering Star from East Finchley otherwise known as Marc. Very good to meet up with you and perhaps you can join Corey and I for some rides when it gets a little warmer.

Piss up

So sorry to have missed this, snowed in at home and lost the internet on tuesday till just now road impassable here only saw gritters on the tv!. No trains from here and could not get down the station anyway as no buses running and I don't live in the sticks but no one bothers to clear / grit the roads apart from main roads so we are stuck. Got the inter net back today and the tv (good? old talk talk) fault at the exchange apparently!. So glad it went went well did everyone turn up?.
See you at the next one,
Dave GS

Hi Darkhorse its Wandering Star from East Finchley otherwise known as Marc. Very good to meet up with you and perhaps you can join Corey and I for some rides when it gets a little warmer.

Marc, good to meet you. Sure I will see you around EF, maybe grab a local beer some time

So sorry to have missed this, snowed in at home and lost the internet on tuesday till just now road impassable here only saw gritters on the tv!. No trains from here and could not get down the station anyway as no buses running and I don't live in the sticks but no one bothers to clear / grit the roads apart from main roads so we are stuck. Got the inter net back today and the tv (good? old talk talk) fault at the exchange apparently!. So glad it went went well did everyone turn up?.
See you at the next one,
Dave GS

Didn't make it either, snowed in, no trains or buses running until Friday.

Really pissed that I missed it as it was the only Christmas thing I had planned to got to:blast

Back
Top Bottom