Motorcycle servicing Chesham

Workhorse

Reaction score
I used Mototune in Chesham again today for my MOT. Nigel who runs the garage, is a very helpful guy and I would really recommend him, if anyone is looking for somewhere to take their BMW.

http://www.mototuner.co.uk/

Mototune Ltd
Hospital Hill
Chesham
HP5 1PJ

:clap

MOT and Service in Chesham, Bucks

Got my MOT this week in Chesham. Also wanted new pads at the front so Nigel did that too... calipers off and cleaned , + greased things so the pistons slid properly and I left with a proper job done at a very good labour rate.

Nigel regarded the caliper cleaning and greasing so the pistons slide was part of his normal service routine and I wouldnt mind betting that a main dealer doesnt pay the same attention to detail. I am not mechanically minded so I may be wrong?

I have a BMW warranty so must use a main dealer for the stamp and I dont have any complaints about NOG ( Matt, Pete excellent) but I am tempted to have my MOT's and as much done by Nigel as possible as I am sure his labour rate and attention to detail is something that cannot be beaten.

Nigel Ford
Mototune
Hospital Hill
Chesham HP5 1PJ - 01494 785220

Now I need to find a similarly good Service guy for my 118D in the Bucks/Herts area?

cheers

Merrick:thumb2

MOT and Service in Chesham, Bucks

Got my MOT this week in Chesham. Also wanted new pads at the front so Nigel did that too... calipers off and cleaned , + greased things so the pistons slid properly and I left with a proper job done at a very good labour rate.

Nigel regarded the caliper cleaning and greasing so the pistons slide was part of his normal service routine and I wouldnt mind betting that a main dealer doesnt pay the same attention to detail and prefer just to slide the pads in. I am not mechanically minded so I may be wrong?

I have a BMW warranty so must use a main dealer for the stamp and I dont have any complaints about NOG ( Matt, Pete excellent) but I am tempted to have my MOT's and as much done by Nigel as possible as I am sure his labour rate and attention to detail is something that cannot be beaten.

Nigel Ford
Mototune
Hospital Hill
Chesham HP5 1PJ - 01494 785220

Now I need to find a similarly good Service guy for my 118D in the Bucks/Herts area?

cheers

Merrick:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom