How long does it take you guys ....

SWMBO said she'd donate a tenner for me not to grow one, she has to walk around for a month with me, that's bad enough without me trying to grow a tash :eek:

I have not seen my face clean shaven for about twenty years, how would I recognise myself?
Stewart

SWMBO said she'd donate a tenner for me not to grow one, she has to walk around for a month with me, that's bad enough without me trying to grow a tash :eek:

Buz, just think of the advantages, no shaving the top lip for a whole month

Buz, just think of the advantages, no shaving the top lip for a whole month

I only need to shave about once in four days so dont think I'll notice the benefit of missing me top lip :D

I'll look like a bleedin teenager LOL :eek:

I have not seen my face clean shaven for about twenty years, how would I recognise myself?
Stewart

Oooh now you could be interesting.

Pictures before the shave, after the shave and during the 30 day re-growth .... fab

Would you do it?

Go on then, I'll as Gail if she want's to join in as well

:hide

You're in Mort, I want to see lots of pics from you ;)

I darent reply to the other bit, she'll kill me :eek You'll be first though :D

I see you can register as an individual or as a team, which way are we going to do it?

I hope Duchess will register us as a team. And set up a donations page. That'll leave us free to concentrate on growing the moutaches.

that would be about 25 years ago then:blast

Hey, now you could be another interesting one Stubbs. What do you think, a grand shave before the 1st November and post pics here to get it started off with Stewart.

That would be great! :bounce1

Normally by about 5pm :blast

Yours will be huge then :eek Now thats got to be worth a picture or two Sam. Are you in :bounce1

You just need a captain, or a captainess;)

I dont mind stepping in but I'll let you lot decide that one :thumb2

I hope Duchess will register us as a team. And set up a donations page. That'll leave us free to concentrate on growing the moutaches.

Yes, I can do that (I think ....) :D Got to think of a good team name

Back
Top Bottom