Pre Christmas (Biff's comeback) Bunkhouse Bash

B1FF0

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well Guys, I've been in touch with mein host at the Castle Hotel in Talgarth and have provisionally booked ten berths in the bunkhouse for Saturday 27th November
Please, let's have names of all who would like to attend so I can confirm the booking ASAP.
I can personally vouch for last years do. It was a real blast! The ghost of Talgarth Castle appeared at the breakfast table:augie causing much amusement to some?
Should any couples wish to attend, I do believe Ahmed has some private rooms available too.
The beer and steaks in this hostel are to die for:drool and the atmosphere last year was brilliant.
Lets round up 2010 with a great night out (P*** up).

It looks like I can do this subject to confirmation by her indoors' diary ( got a funny feeling she going away that weekend ).I'm surprised you can remember last time Phil.:beer:

Book me in a the Lower bunk in the professional snorers:sleep :sleeps corner.
Phil,
Have you booked both the Friday and Saturday :nenau as we could have a lovely ride out on Saturday, if the weather turns moist we could always go for a bimble over the hill to the old castle. Last year we stayed in the 6 man Bunkhouse, so It may also be worth booking that if the numbers aren't great (I think you have to have at least 6 or 7 to have the 10 man to ourselves :augie)
Is it still bring your own bag and what is the price with Breaky? :barf

last years linky and Castle Inn Web page :thumb2
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175215

I'm ok for that weekend, top bunk for me please, as I won't break the ladder unlike some less svelte tosser's:D

If you wait long enough there's normally a free breakfast going.:augie

Just checked with the Castle and Friday is available if we want it.
Bed and breakfast in the bunkhouse (bring your own bag) is £17.00
Anyone needing a private room, these are £52.00 bed and breakfast.
Let me know your required dates.
Phil

top bunk for me please, as I won't break the ladder unlike some less svelte tosser's:D

Its not breaking the ladder that you should worry about PW, its getting to the top without having a breather half way up. Cadir Idris springs to mind :augie :D:D

Attachments

• wwwww.jpg
    wwwww.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 214
PW's the one sat his arse on the rock BTW, just incase you were unsure. :augie Twas a very steep first 100 metre ascent :D :p

I bet I'm the first one in the tent :nenau

You just can't beat bad luck eh? Last time rugby was also on, and look what happened last time:D
just checked KO at 1815, bring your scarf and Wales top, and some blame for the bad ref, who is bound to be ingrish!!!

Sounds good to me B1ffo,:JB May ave to work in the morning thou, So will trundle up on the afternoon. Hope I got my Right sleeping bag this time:augie.

Who's bringing the cheese and bikies for the evening tiffin:augie

Any more takers????

I'm surprised there is so little interest, this is a smashing break from the norm and so cheap too!

Attendees so far are:

Alan Davies ( Fri & Sat )
Quick Nick ( ??? Sat)
Big Al ( ??? Sat)
PW Cymru ( ??? ???) All Blacks permitting.
B1ff ( ??? Sat)

Anyone else wishing to attend lets be avin your name ASAP as I will be confirming booking soon.
Saturday night will be magic watching the All Blacks getting a doing from Wales' finest. :bow

All this, good beer, great food and fab company too. :thumb2

Come on lads this is too good to miss. Get your names down. Pronto!

I'm surprised there is so little interest, this is a smashing break from the norm and so cheap too!

Attendees so far are:

ALLan Davies ( Fri & Sat )
Quick Nick ( ??? Sat)
Big Al ( ??? Sat)
PW Cymru ( ??? ???) All Blacks permitting.
B1ff ( ??? Sat)

Anyone else wishing to attend lets be avin your name ASAP as I will be confirming booking soon.
Saturday night will be magic watching the All Blacks getting a doing from Wales' finest. :bow

All this, good beer, great food and fab company too. :thumb2

Come on lads this is too good to miss. Get your names down. Pronto!

UKGSER, Wales section, hide and seek champions strike again:rob

Phil! :p Just book the 6 man bunk-house as per last year and let them fight over the last TOP bunk :D and if no takers, a nice little storage space, for all them spare sleeping bag stuff sacks :D

Obivously, if there is no-one else staying on the Friday, I won't either, I will go down the Kings Arms at 1620 seeing as its happy hour :JB:JB till 1800 as per usual, :beer::beer::beer: :pullface

Feck me, it's bad enough sharing a camping field or mountain top with you snorers never mind a bunkhouse:blast

Thats why the good lord invented the humble pint of beer and the odd shot of rum :jager just so you lot can sleep soundly at night, and allow me to snore like a train (personally I think its all a lie and I sleep like a baby) :D :comfort

Back
Top Bottom