A weekend to Remember

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just home and exhausted but a very quick note to say thank you to Aidan and Mandy. :clap:clap
Brilliant hotel, amazing route on Saturday .... and what about that weather.... Kerry in the sunshine!

Thank you is not enough to express our gratitude for all the work you two have done for the Irish events and you have left the most difficult shoes to follow. Well done to you and take a well earned rest.

When 'we' recover in other words when Brian gets the opportunity there will be some photos............

Great to meet everyone from previous times and so many new people.

Geraldine:aidan

Agree thanks to Mandy and Aidan for hosting it was a top class weekend.

Great w/end in every way :clap:clap :bow:bow
weather was perfic.
And as has already been said ! words of thanks seem so little.
:kissy2

Top class venue for week-end away, great company and perfect weather :thumb2
Thanks Aidan & Mandy for organising yet another great outing..:bowyou guys are leaving very big boots to fill, now that ye are taking a more than well earned rest :tears
Aidan & Mandy.jpg
With the greatest of respect, thank you both for all the great events you have worked on and organized for the great enjoyment of many...:beerjug:

John & Aileen

Just in the door at nine.
Not a bad ride up.

I can only reinforce what has been said: thanks to Mandy, Aidan and all involved in making a brilliant weekend.

Lovely hotel, great hospitality and generosity from all I met and a ride to equal any I've taken, on the Saturday.

Feckin' fantastic!

:beerjug:

That rates as one of the best weekends biking I've had yet, fantastic hotel, people, weather and fun:thumb

A big thank you Aidan and Mandy, as usual you both delivered in every aspect of what a biking weekend is all about:aidan

Also big thanks to Llyod and Trev for the stickers and polo-shirts.:thumb

Great to see the usual faces and so many new first timers:beerjug:

John and Dan don't forget to get those ankles checked out and hope you both got/get home safe:thumb2

Now, like herself said I'll post some pics later.

Thanks again to everyone for making it such an enjoyable time:clap:clap

so you two what have got planned for the next one:hide

What a top weekend. Thanks as ever to the wonderful Mandy and Aidan - it's hard to imagine feeling more welcome :beerjug:

Thanks to Toad and Kev for the rideout yesterday - some seriously stunning locations :bow

Mandy and Aidan,
Lovely weekend.
Thank you both so much - What a Swansong - talk about ending on a high :thumb2

:clap:bow :clap

All the runs over so many years - you've taken the (huge) time and trouble to organise for us;
It's much appreciated by a huge amount of people who've had so many Grand Days out and memorable Evenings Inn too :augie

Thank You.

It's hard to believe there's only two of them ya know.
:D

Just got home and another superb Irish do :thumb

Brilliant weekend and well done Mandy and Aidan. The weather witch certainley worked her magic this weekend:Motomartin

We're just home too!
Having eventually escaped from Ash:JB

As has already been said, many thanks to Aidan and Mandy for another fantastic weekend:clap:clap

You two really know how to organise a weekend:bow

We had so much fun and entertainment all weekend, a nice rideout on Sat(tnx Ash for minding me coming back to the hotel:kissy2)

Thanks to Jo for providing soooo much entertainment and laughs:roll

Again it was great to meet up with so many friends, both old and new:bounce1

Big thank you to Aidan and Mandy for another great weekend!!!!:thumb:thumb
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

And thanks to all the other tosser's for the company and laughs! :thumb

perfect day out riding thanks Dan :thumb

Great to meet the mischievous new commers! You know who you are (C&B)! knock down ginger indeed!!! :D

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon, Cheers for now

Kev

:likeit:likeit:likeit:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast
Many thanks to you both for a great weekend...:thumb:Duchess
First time over there and enjoyed it soooooo much Thank you..
:clap:wave
:rob

Nice one Aido!, I know it's you really that does all the organising, while she stands around looking pretty!;)

Trev said he'd have no problem organising the next event!:D

Oh, I made sure the other hoors got off the Island mate!:augie

Thanks guys, twas good craic!! :thumb

Mandy and Aidan,
Lovely weekend.
Thank you both so much - What a Swansong - talk about ending on a high :thumb2

:clap:bow :clap

All the runs over so many years - you've taken the (huge) time and trouble to organise for us;
It's much appreciated by a huge amount of people who've had so many Grand Days out and memorable Evenings Inn too :augie

Thank You.

It's hard to believe there's only two of them ya know.
:D

i didnt go but +1

brian pull ya finger out :D :thumb2

My first GSer weekend was fantastic - great to meet lots of new tossers, put names to faces, surprised at how many I'd known all along, and to discover that Redpadraig was someone I had last seen about 30 years ago :rob

Didn't get down early enough to join the ride outs - had to do a solo one - or go playing in the sand :augie (hope the ankle's OK Mr Toad) but the banter :blagblah and the booze :beer: later were mighty. Looking forward to the next one :beerjug: (love these emoticons)

Thanks to Aidan ("you're that Aidan") and Mandy for organising it :clap:clap:clap

Attachments

• Picture 025copy.JPG
    Picture 025copy.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 211
Well done

Thanks for a great w/e hotel was very good .sorry did not have time to say good bye . Your input will be hard to follow well done the both of you :clap:clap

Thank you Lorcan, it was good to have you along.

James, sorry that I didn't get much of a chance to spend much time with Mary and yourself, but sure we'll see you at the next one when/wherever it may be.

A massive thank you to Mandy and Aiden for such a class weekend!! The roads, the weather, the hotel, and of the course the folk, all add up to make it one of the best weekends that i have been on.

Sat in the sunshine for 20minutes on the Healy Pass and didnt see or hear another person the whole time, something special!!

Thank you both for the hard work that few of us see, its been very much appreciated :clap:clap:clap

and yet more thanks to aidan and mandy for a great weekend
good venue fantastic company
someone has huge shoes to fill
thanks again

I just wanted to say thanks to Aidan & Mandy for organizing a great weekend and making us all feel welcome. Even newbies like me!

It was such a pleasure to meet you both and hope that you have enjoyed all your trips as much as I enjoyed my first one.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom