Seat repair near Aberdeen or NE Scotland

AndyT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My 1150GS seat suffered damage during a crossing from Zeebrugge to Rosyth (not half as much as my wallet though), and is ripped along the top. DFDS insurance has given me the okay to get it recovered and they will pay.
Can anyone advise of where I can get the seat recovered locally at all?? Iknow tehre are a few places down in England but hopefully there is one around Aberdeen.

regards

AndyT:cool:

Have you checked with your local, friendly BMW Motorrad dealer to see if replacement seat covers are available?

My pillion seat was damaged during a trip to the Alps two years ago. I purchased a replacement from the local BMW dealer and was surprised at the cost, under £100 so did not bother to seek a recover. Hope this helps.

I had a seat recovered by the guy in Drumoak. His wee shop was across the road from the village hall on the North Deeside road. Was a few years ago but sure he is still open.

Seat Recover

Had a seat recovered by an upholstery business in Inverness - nothing special - cost £46. PM me if you need their details.

Thanks for all the info guys. I'm going to go to the upholsterer in Drumoak as its only about 4 miles from me and I can show him exactly what I want.

(Thats if he does these still)

I'll let you know how I get on.

AndyT

Back
Top Bottom