Breakfast at Hawes - Sunday 24th October

:help:moped:

:jes

Jim, sometimes you just need to stop for a moment and think........

I'm just far too trusting at times :toungincheek There was I thinking Tarry, our clean living, p0rn-free fellow biker who loves nothing more than reading the most recent edition of Horse and Hound had posted a link to an amateur photography site.

..How wrong I was. Scarred for life. Why can't people go to the toilet in the proper place instead of leaving it too late and accidentally doing it on each other? :eek::D

Rideout

I'm just far too trusting at times :toungincheek There was I thinking Tarry, our clean living, p0rn-free fellow biker who loves nothing more than reading the most recent edition of Horse and Hound had posted a link to an amateur photography site.

..How wrong I was. Scarred for life. Why can't people go to the toilet in the proper place instead of leaving it too late and accidentally doing it on each other? :eek::D

On the tinternet in works time:augie jimbo i want your job matey:thumb

OK - we will be on 1200 GSA's twat suited up :blast with a geriatric on a yellow twin cam and a special forces miget on a red GSA

oh, and a scouser :eek: hope this doen't put you off :D

OK - we will be on 1200 GSA's twat suited up :blast with a geriatric on a yellow twin cam and a special forces miget on a red GSA

oh, and a scouser :eek: hope this doen't put you off :D

Stretch, you wanna hold this fecker down while I kick his nuts? :D

Rideout

Managed to talk mrs t into going on sunday told her its going to be warm:augie so just need to find a babysitter and all sorted:thumb

Should be at Tickled Trout subject to best laid plans and all that :thumb2

Leaving SWMBO at home this time

DD - what are you doing texting my missus and asking if she wants a ride on Sunday???? ...Adventure Smurf, it'll be bloody dead smurf!....lol - just teasing - update your mobile!

Should be at Tickled Trout subject to best laid plans and all that :thumb2

Leaving SWMBO at home this time

DD - what are you doing texting my missus and asking if she wants a ride on Sunday???? ...Adventure Smurf, it'll be bloody dead smurf!....lol - just teasing - update your mobile!

:D Your fault, your changing about for the Spain trip threw me :rolleyes:

Great your in!

Back
Top Bottom