Booking form and attendee details

Sorry I'll have to let you down on this one, another sudden death in the close family this weekend has meant I will be unable to attend.:(

What a shit year!

Sorry I'll have to let you down on this one, another sudden death in the close family this weekend has meant I will be unable to attend.:(

What a shit year!

:(
certainly a bad year for the shep's.
thoughts are with you mate.

What a shit year!

No probs mate

Look after yourself and will catch up with you soon.

Ok, paid for one night...Saturday.
Should be up about midday, ready to start on those real ales:thumb2
If anyone wants to volunteer to put up my tent, feel free....

And to Shep....Feck man, you have had enough this year, I will raise a glass to/for you......I for one will miss you.

Ok, paid for one night...Saturday.
Should be up about midday, ready to start on those real ales:thumb2
If anyone wants to volunteer to put up my tent, feel free....

And it was starting to look like such a classy event :D oh well :D

I won't know till later in the week how mobile I am, if it is looking good I will get in touch for the hotel details, much to my own disgust as I never hotel it if there is the option of camping.

I won't know till later in the week how mobile I am, if it is looking good I will get in touch for the hotel details, much to my own disgust as I never hotel it if there is the option of camping.

Hopefully see you at the weekend :thumb2

If anybody is on the list that is paid but i havent got them down as doing so can they PM me.
It has been very awkward to allocate all of the payments as most of them dont have site names against them.

Ta:thumb2

New to the site - hence the short notice

Hi, new to the site and live 90mins away from Malvern, in wiltshire. Would come up for a full english on Saturday morning and do the Hookey trip if not a problem - willl pay on arrival if ok.

Hi, new to the site and live 90mins away from Malvern, in wiltshire. Would come up for a full english on Saturday morning and do the Hookey trip if not a problem - willl pay on arrival if ok.

You just doing a day run or stopping over?

Just do a day run.....

Seeing at the pub only has 3 rooms and I do not camp in this weather I will just do a day run, unless there is still room in the inn. Happy to stay over if there is still room.
What time are you expecting to set off to the Hookey brewreyso I can plan my arrival to incude breakfast, will probably arrive at about 08:00 if acceptable.

Seeing at the pub only has 3 rooms and I do not camp in this weather I will just do a day run, unless there is still room in the inn. Happy to stay over if there is still room.
What time are you expecting to set off to the Hookey brewreyso I can plan my arrival to incude breakfast, will probably arrive at about 08:00 if acceptable.

We'll be leaving for the Road Ride at about 10ish....

No problem, will aim to bre there for 08:00 to part take in a good brekky - see you there.

i'll rub it better for you if you turn up:augie

It's fine, I have a sports massage therapist who does a great job thanks for the offer though. It is feeling a little better now so I may make it if it keeps going although it may have to be in the car again.

It's fine, I have a sports massage therapist who does a great job thanks for the offer though. It is feeling a little better now so I may make it if it keeps going although it may have to be in the car again.

in the car ! :rob
Wooser :augie never do that me :augie

Be good to see you I'd you do manage to make it :thumb

There is a hotel right next door which still probably has rooms.

Back
Top Bottom