Irish economy troubles on BBC Radio 4 now...

DESPONDENCY

Joe ('casts a gloom over the whole proceedings') Walsh.

I would say that guy is on the ball, it is like War - there are bastards waiting to milk a war or a recession. Why would short selling be allowed to be practiced in any kind of a sensible society? Day-traders playing with shares? Should not be allowed.

GOOD NEWS !!!

"Some better news from Ireland, fellow eurozone bailout recipient: it has been revealed that the nation's finances are 3.6bn euros better off as a result of an accounting error. A payment between state agencies was double-counted." :thumb:thumb:thumb

GOOD NEWS !!!

"Some better news from Ireland, fellow eurozone bailout recipient: it has been revealed that the nation's finances are 3.6bn euros better off as a result of an accounting error. A payment between state agencies was double-counted." :thumb:thumb:thumb

The cynic I me says Greece on the verge of revolution, paddy unhappy over paying unsecured bond holders, euro zone looking perilous, imagine the phone call from the ECB" look here Pat, you've been a good chap, let's forget that austerity plan for December, let's forget the cuts and think up some plausible excuse for the public. We don't need to fight two fires at the moment"
:D
DEPT of Finance" look what I just found lying in a corner":aidan

The cynic I me says Greece on the verge of revolution, paddy unhappy over paying unsecured bond holders, euro zone looking perilous, imagine the phone call from the ECB" look here Pat, you've been a good chap, let's forget that austerity plan for December, let's forget the cuts and think up some plausible excuse for the public. We don't need to fight two fires at the moment"
:D
DEPT of Finance" look what I just found lying in a corner":aidan

Look Paddy your up 3.6 billion what's a mere billion to UNSECURED bond holders goin to matter carry on old chaps tighten your belts one must suffer on what would the rest of europe think if you didn't pay these wealthy gamblers their stake plus interest ........ :( aaaaah well must ring Paddy Powers and ask them for my pay out on Bolton Winning the premiership surely they'll pay up :mad:

Surpise Surprise (Yawn)

Look Paddy your up 3.6 billion what's a mere billion to UNSECURED bond holders goin to matter carry on old chaps tighten your belts one must suffer on what would the rest of europe think if you didn't pay these wealthy gamblers their stake plus interest ........ :( aaaaah well must ring Paddy Powers and ask them for my pay out on Bolton Winning the premiership surely they'll pay up :mad:

Surprise Surprise the ex financial director Willie Rackateer..oops sorry Mc Ateer...... of Anglo Irish Bank is released without charge(again) after the 700 million has ben paid over to the unsecured bond holders.
I think we need to sponsor a few chaps from Athens to come over here and show us how to protest properly...........all hum......banana republic.......septic isle........:mcgun

You lot must be doing sumfing right.. or sort of right :rolleyes:

No credit rating downgrade
BKIR shares at €14c so moving northwards, even with the Canadians help (buy in) so despite rights issue, my £500 stake is now worth £172 so its long haul back.

Back
Top Bottom