You know you want to, Tarka does HiViz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buz

Reaction score
I know this isnt an auction site, so this isn't an auction!

At the Welland Weekend I happened to win the following prize, Tarka also won the same prize so i threw the cotton glove down (clean one mind) and challenged him to sell the item for the most he could get and all the Proceedes go to the Midland Air Ambulance!

So then, I will start it off by offering this BNWT Hi Vis belt for sale for 50 of your great btitish pound or nearest offer, i will even cover the P+P for it.......

Come on, dig deep, who is going to offer me nearest to this 50 quid....ok I know its never gonna go that far but i cant open it with no price and this way it can always go down!! its gotta be worth a couple of quid

I will close the thread Sunday 21st November

d868fbb3.jpg

:D

How about a "Sponsor Tarka" to go to various places wearing the one that was given to me by Ciderman ?

And see how much dosh is raised......:augie

Erm...sod that...how much do you want me to send you ?? :D

How about a "Sponsor Tarka" to go to various places wearing the one that was given to me by Ciderman ?

And see how much dosh is raised......:augie

£20 to Tasches on Tossers for a pic of Tarka sitting on a new 1200 GSA (preferable in a BMW dealers) wearing the hi viz.

And if you smile for the pic I'll add an extra fiver.

Only if it's really corporate and shiny.

C'mon Tarka, how about it. That's a possible £50 for the TOT fund.

it would cost him more than £50 in fuel and cleaning products.
:pullface

Heh heh.....come on then......collectively decide on a charity and let`s do it.

If it`s a worthwhile cause and decent amount collectable I *may* be persuaded to not just pose for a photo or two but to ride a bike around town with daytime lights on as well as a hi vis belt. :D :D

Wonder if Southport Superbikes would be big enough to house the eager camera wielding crowds ?? :augie

Great idea Tarka, as it's you doing the challenge I think you should pick the charity.
Can anyone assist in setting up the payment bit as I've never attempted this before. I'm only allowed chocolate money! :comfort

May I put in a request for the Tasches on Tossers fund?

I'd really like to see a bit of cash raised for this and it's relevant to all of us (yup, even the dames).

Having said that, I'll contributre to anything Tarka likes as long as it's legit.

OK then Tossers, who is willing to sponser Tarka to wear his Hi Vis belt and test ride a 1200, photo's provided as proof? (either a shiny new one if we can arrange with a dealer or the dirtiest one someone is willing to loan :augie)

If you are willing to sponser could you either add how much to this thread or if you'd rather PM me then that would be ok. We just want to test the water as to how much we could collect to see if it's a worthwhile venture.
If we can raise a worthwhile amount then we can get something more official up and running.

At the moment it seems Tasches for Tossers is the No.1 charity.

http://uk.movember.com/

I'll open it with a 20 beer tokens :D

Last edited:
If it`s a worthwhile cause and decent amount collectable I *may* be persuaded to not just pose for a photo or two but to ride a bike around town with daytime lights on as well as a hi vis belt. :D :D

Wonder if Southport Superbikes would be big enough to house the eager camera wielding crowds ?? :augie

Just quoting you so I dont lose it :D

OK then Tossers, who is willing to sponser Tarka to wear his Hi Vis belt and test ride a 1200, photo's provided as proof? (either a shiny new one if we can arrange with a dealer or the dirtiest one someone is willing to loan :augie)

If you are willing to sponser could you either add how much to this thread or if you'd rather PM me then that would be ok. We just want to test the water as to how much we could collect to see if it's a worthwhile venture.
If we can raise a worthwhile amount then we can get something more official up and running.

At the moment it seems Tasches for Tossers is the No.1 charity.

http://uk.movember.com/

I'll open it with a Tenner :D

:clap

Its got to be a really dirty, caked in sticky mud 1200 GS :thumb2

..... and whats the betting it'll come back all shiny once he's disapeared on it.

I'll pay £30 for this one.

The photographer has to overhear Tarka asking the salesman, entirely seriously, what oil he recommends for the 1200. Then I'll be in for a tenner.

£20 for Tarka in HiViz outside Southport Superbikes sitting on a well used 1200 with head lights on...

+£5 for a Tarquin beaming smile while doing so...

+ another £5 for a thumbs up and smile while the dealer principle hands him the keys :thumb2

Great idea Tarka, as it's you doing the challenge I think you should pick the charity.
Can anyone assist in setting up the payment bit as I've never attempted this before. I'm only allowed chocolate money! :comfort

Calling BHT ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom