► Tarka does Hi Viz,asks about and tests a 1200GS...and CLEANS it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarka

Reaction score
It`s for real!!

It`s going to happen soon !!

It`s all for charity !!!

Hey all,

I`ve been asked to post this thread to clarify the 'You know you want to' thread.....and for those unaware at the moment.

Thanks to an idea by Buz and a few other Tossers,I`m going to do something (well,a few things actually) totally out of character for me.

And it`s hopefully going to give evryone a good giggle while raising a bit of dosh for the Tashes on Tossers appeal that UKGSer is running.

I`m sure you all know my opinions and stance on Hi Viz gear and daytime running lights.....and the 1200GS. :D

Well....we`ve got a video camera person at the ready,and a stills photographer.....kindly volunteers from UKGSer.

The current outline is for me to arrive at Southport Superbikes attired in some suitably geeky clothes (a tweed suit is a possibility) and a feckoff radioactive Dayglo jacket and Hi Viz 'Sam Brown' belt...maybe with a flashing bicycle LED lamp on my crash helmet too.

I`ll be asking a salesperson all sort of oft seen and other invented numpty questions about a 1200GS......including the famous WHAT SORT OF OIL one!!

Hopefully this will lead to a short road test....with daytime lights on of course.

The bike will be seen to be less than immaculate....so being the OCD bike cleaning fetishist that I`m known as,I`ll just have to take it to a jetwash !!

The sticky 'You know you want to' thread already has a few suggestions and requests for me to do on the day,along with various pledges of donations.

It may help to tidy things up if those who`ve already posted on that one may post again on this dedicated thread....and anyone else who`d like to donate or make suggestions too.

Please use this link below for donations ....

http://www.ukgser.com/challenge/tarka.htm

It should be a good giggle....let`s see how much dosh we can raise!! :thumb2

Hi All

Hi Everyone a repeat from me :comfort

It will be worth £20 just to see this, so I've put £20 :eek: in the kitty. :thumb

Scuba

P.S. Tarka can you ask them when the 'NEW' R1100GS is going to be released? :augie

As a Tashes on Tossers wallah myself, hat's off to Tarka for being a good sport and having a laugh :thumb2

I'll pledge a tenner.
Will you be asking if there's any plans to improve the model by making it aircooled and fitted with carburettors?

I'm In...

...For a Score, and would like the photo shoot done here please:

DSC00223.jpg

I might even come and supervise. :rolleyes:

Is Tarka does HiViz like Debbie does Dallas? I think Tarka in hi viz underwear would be a great addition to the photoshoot. :D

Is Tarka does HiViz like Debbie does Dallas? I think Tarka in hi viz underwear would be a great addition to the photoshoot. :D

Oh, jesus!
You never heard the phrase "Be careful what you wish for..."?

:D :augie

I`ll let Tallgirl off because although she`s met me and knows me a bit, she doesn`t REALLY know me.
Well,not yet anyway,ahem.

But those who do really know me,know better than to dare me to do anything.....:augie

By the way....how much dosh would ya pledge for me in a Hi Viz BIKINI in front of the Liver Building ??? :eek :eek

That`s me and you together,oh tall one :D :D

:D :augie

I`ll let Tallgirl off because although she`s met me and knows me a bit, she doesn`t REALLY know me.
Well,not yet anyway,ahem.

But those who do really know me,know better than to dare me to do anything.....:augie

By the way....how much dosh would ya pledge for me in a Hi Viz BIKINI in front of the Liver Building ??? :eek :eek

That`s me and you together,oh tall one :D :D

Just a thought :augie

xmas2.jpg

bexmankiniRUC_450x300.jpg

Geeky tweed suits, Dayglo jackets, flashing LED head lights, daft questions to a salesman and a test ride on a 1200...by Tarka!!!!!

Thank feck it's gettin videoed. This could be a comedy classic :bounce1

:JB

oooh this is going to be oh so good :green gri

Tarka, you can have £30 donation from me too when the video and pics are posted.

You're a good sport :clap :bow

x

im in for a tenner and £20 more if he turns up at the dealer in a hiviz mankini:eek

Donation made:thumb2

I wish I'd thought of something like this....this tash is gettin on me tits:(

Donation made:thumb2

I wish I'd thought of something like this....this tash is gettin on me tits:(

Aye....bit feckin scratchy now...

We need people to make more donations to make our hideous suffering more bearable....

:augie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom