GREAT DAY for THE GATEWAY Club.

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a freind here at home today, offer to pay for all cost for future coaches for The Gateway outings.

This is now set up with the coach company and all future outings coahes are fully paid until furture notice, looking like maybe two year or so, fingers crossed.

I went around to tell Mrs Bowsher the club organiser and she broke down in tears with joy, as this means any money we raise that was spent on coaches can pay for better seating in the Theater closer to the stage and other outings.

:tears :thumb

Also in middle of signing contract with THE BREIFCASE BLUES BROTHERS for our entertainment for Saturday 2nd July 2011.

We saw them last Saturday and it was a good night. http://www.briefcasebluesbrothers.com/HOME.html

Also a local FOOD SUPPLIER has offered to pay bakery HOG RAOST food expences MEATS and BREAD etc: topped over £1,000 last year.

Well done sir, I'm sure there has/is a lot of work put in by your good self too:thumb I hope to get to the Hogroast next year, to date it always clashes work/holiday commitments.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom