Can you recognise these indicators?

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a neat little pair of indicators here, and I'm trying to find a rear pair to match.
They are approx 40mm diamemter and 50mm long.
On the lens is the wording:-
SUZUKI 35600-10 TOKAIDENSO JAPAN.
If you can give me information to what bike they were fitted to as standard, I will be much appreciative.....

Timpo.

PC130681.jpg

PC130680.jpg

PC130682.jpg

PC130683.jpg

They appear to be the sort of size and style as fitted to fairly recent 'serious trail' or lightweight dual purpose/enduro type 200cc/250cc bikes,often seen here as grey imports.
But saying that,they don`t appear to have the usual bendy rubber stems.

Hein Gericke used to have a variety of ones like that and also if you pop over to Everything But Bikes they have a superb illustrated catalogue of pattern parts which I`m sure will match them exactly or pretty damn near enough. :thumb2

My initial line was a TS250X or RMX250X, both grey import two strokers from the Japanese market. But I've not been able to find a picture to match them...... still trying though.;)

Timpo.

PE175X_1981.jpg

They are off a Suzuki PE

I had looked at that greg, but the pair i have are mounts for the fork yokes, which put me off the trail a little, but they could be fitted there on a model of different age than shown.....
Good call.... I'll investigate further.:thumb2

Keep looking Timmy......:p

And, I'll take the rest of the bike too if someone has these indicators attached to it......:augie

I had looked at that greg, but the pair i have are mounts for the fork yokes, which put me off the trail a little, but they could be fitted there on a model of different age than shown.....
Good call.... I'll investigate further.:thumb2

Keep looking Timmy......:p

Ha! Greg....:upyou:upyou:upyou:p

I'm waiting for a call from the parts man at Crook's Suzuki:green gri

I had one of these but can not remember indicators fitted!!:confused:
Long time ago tho:rolleyes:
Great bike but had problems with idler???gear ??
I know of one in a shed waiting to wake up:rolleyes:
:rob

Back
Top Bottom