HID Conversion Kits 55 Watt 6000k for 800 GS 1150 GS & A & 1200 GS & A plus RT and GT

This has got to go down in internet history as the longest ever thread of an individual talking nearly completely to themselves :eek

How many imaginary friends do you have now?

:thumb2

X5 HID interference.

Good morning.

I have fitted X5 ADVENTURE SLIM CANBUS HID KIT 55 WATT 6000K (dipped and full beam) to my 2013 1200 GSA. The light output is excellent once the lamps have been adjusted to prevent dazzle.

My problem is that this conversion has rendered the bluetooth on my Schubert C3 Pro neck collar useless due to interference.

This helmet is the thick end of £750, so I want it working!

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Joe

HIDs can cause interference for sure, we have experienced interference with radios, gauges, all dependant on placement of the HIDs. Not as yet heard about interference with Bluetooth this is new for me.

I would move the ballasts units away as far away from the any Bluetooth control unit as possible first. It's also possible to shield the ballasts with some thin copper sheeting.
:thumby: I would be interested to hear how you go. Worst case is remove the HIDs is relocation and shielding fail but a move of the ballasts normally fixes the issues. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom