HID Conversion Kits 55 Watt 6000k for 800 GS 1150 GS & A & 1200 GS & A plus RT and GT

2 x H7 2 x H11 and an LED PLUS 2 X LOOMS

Hi Simon,

Many thanks for the order! Everything is on its way in two parcels.

Regards

Mick :thumb

Our 2011 Kits!

New%20HID%27s.jpg

Got my HID kit delivered earlier in the week and once I'd managed to get the fitting instructions printed (thanks again for emailing me the pdf file Mick) the whole kit took about 45 mins to fit, instructions were spot on, kit is simple to connect up and the ballast pack was much smaller than I had expected making hiding it inside the fairing very simple (even with my chunky hands!)

Very pleased with the result, massive improvement in brightness and cast as I'd hoped.

Thanks again:thumb2

Got my HID kit delivered earlier in the week and once I'd managed to get the fitting instructions printed (thanks again for emailing me the pdf file Mick) the whole kit took about 45 mins to fit, instructions were spot on, kit is simple to connect up and the ballast pack was much smaller than I had expected making hiding it inside the fairing very simple (even with my chunky hands!)

Very pleased with the result, massive improvement in brightness and cast as I'd hoped.

Thanks again:thumb2

Hi Niel,

Glad you like them, and thanks for the feedback! Would be great to see some photos!

Regards

Mick

Mick,

Just a quick note to say thanks for fitting both the high and low beams to my GS1150 yesterday - the units have transformed riding in the dark, I'm so pleased and happy with the way the ballasts etc are hidden away - v. neat abd tidy! Many thanks!

Hi...

What will shipment to Denmark or Sweden cost, of 4 units for a R1200GSA?

I got the Turatech metal instrument cover under the windscreen, one of these:
http://shop.touratech.se/SE/Catalog/bmw/r1200_gs_adventure/skyddsutrustning/01-044-0550-0.html

Does two ballasts fit under the cover?

Br
Stig

Hi Stig,

The units are £59 each so x 4 = £236 and postage is at cost plus packing and comes in around £18-20 by signed for 'Air Mail'

Let me know if you want to order and we can send you a request via PayPal. Paying as gift would be great also. Many thanks. On the GSA we mount all four ballasts ontop of the two bars under the beak! But you might fit two under the touratech part!

Regards

Mick :thumb

Mick,

Just a quick note to say thanks for fitting both the high and low beams to my GS1150 yesterday - the units have transformed riding in the dark, I'm so pleased and happy with the way the ballasts etc are hidden away - v. neat abd tidy! Many thanks!

Great to meet you, thanks for coming over, and thats for the business! :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom