HID Conversion Kits 55 Watt 6000k for 800 GS 1150 GS & A & 1200 GS & A plus RT and GT

MotorbikeAdventures

Reaction score
HID Conversion Kits 55 Watt 6000k for 800 GS 1150 GS & A & 1200 GS & A plus RT and GT

We are back this coming Tuesday from Stage 1 of a round the world expedition. Our HID lights have worked great on all the bikes we have fitted too. Come to us for cheap fitting or we can come to you and fit at your home or work place.

New for 2011 touratech and hella fog upgrades to HID only £59 per kit. £20 per kit for fitting when you come to us.

Call us Tuesdays onwards to book your bike in for 2011 and beat the VAT increase!

:eek: www.motorbikeadventures.co.uk :eek:

Our address and contact details are on our website! We also supply and fit Autocom systems and GPS with cheap mapping and SD cards.​

Wow it only seems like yesterday you were fitting my light kit for me waxing lyrical about your trip next day :blagblah I hope you had a fantastic time and an update with photos on the site would be good :thumb2 :D by the way the lights are great thanks :beerjug: regards Paul

Wow it only seems like yesterday you were fitting my light kit for me waxing lyrical about your trip next day :blagblah I hope you had a fantastic time and an update with photos on the site would be good :thumb2 :D by the way the lights are great thanks :beerjug: regards Paul

Hi Paul, yea time just flies by! Glad the lights are good. Give me a call if you need anything!
Regards
Mick

HID Kits, Autocom, Garmin GPS, Micro SD cards

About our Kits:-<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Our HID kits are sold singly just in case you only want your Touratech fog light converted or just your dip beam. Our kits are only £59 each and come with a years warranty and after market care. We can fit the lights for you at the current rate of £25 per kit which is very cheap so long as you come to us. We do travel to you but the cost increases as we charge £0.45p per mile to cover fuel and vehicle usage etc. www.motorbikeadventures.co.uk<o:p></o:p>
All our HID kits are 55 Watts and burn at 6000k in our option the best temperature to run your lights at. No wiring is cut to fit the lights and they can be fitted to all GS, RT and GT models also to fog lights that are supplied by Touratech and Hella. We buy in large quantities and supply other trade partners with our lights so we are able to sell and fit at very competitive prices. All prices will be going up in the New Year but not by much. An HID kit is not just a fancy bulb you need a proper HID bulb running at the correct temperature and an electronic ballast unit ‘box of tricks’ and a starter unit. www.motorbikeadventures.co.uk<o:p></o:p>
We avoided the really cheap kits that are sold on ebay for £15 -30 and go for good quality units that we have used and tested over the past 2-3 years. We also have smaller overheads as we operate out of our home address in Bedford which allows us to be even more competitive on price. We work with companies like GlobeBusters who organise world expeditions and our lights have been used with these expeditions and have performed very well. Fitting time is 45 mins per bulb so long as all goes well and the ballasts units and starter kits can be hidden away. We have been developing the product with our supplier in an attempt to meet the demands of our riders who want these lights fitted. Waterproof connectors are used and these have been upgraded to last even longer, we have also removed the red cables from the ballast units to allow them to blend into the dark spaces better. www.motorbikeadventures.co.uk<o:p></o:p>
We are also the only authorised mobile Autocom fitters in the UK who will travel to you to fit Autocom intercoms, Garmin GPS, Cameras for motorbike use and other great products. www.motorbikeadventures.co.uk We also supply SD cards and some Mapping for those cards at very reduced prices. Our address is on our website and appointments can be made for any day of the week and on weekends. Please read further information on our website regarding our lights. We supply a mail order service from our on-line shop and have fitting instructions on our site as well as being on hand to offer advice and support when needed.<o:p></o:p>

Hi,

Do you supply the whole package, ie the hella micro de's hid'd already and the mounting bar for the f800gs or do you only supply the lighting kit?

If you do supply the package, what price are you asking for it.

Thanks

Josh

Hi,

Do you supply the whole package, ie the hella micro de's hid'd already and the mounting bar for the f800gs or do you only supply the lighting kit?

If you do supply the package, what price are you asking for it.

Thanks

Josh

Hi Josh,

Sorry i only supply the upgrade so if you purchase a non hid hella then it

I can upgrade that for you.

Regards

New Photo

New%20HID%27s.jpg

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the PM, yes prices due to rise a little in the New Year but will try to keep the kit prices at £59 however fitting is currently £25 not as my first post as i put by mistake £20 per light but will rise in the New Year to £30 as the fitting time is approx an hour per kit. :thumb New lights and new products coming out in the next 3-4 weeks. PM me in the New Year and i can come to you to fit no problems. Have a great Xmas! :thumb2

Regards

Mick

New for 2011 will be our LED for the BMW R1150 GS and Adventure with bayonet fitting. Pic to come!

Hi Mick.
Can i swap my non bayonet LED for a bayonet fitting LED to fit my 1150 GSA.
paleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :thumb

Hi Mick.
Can i swap my non bayonet LED for a bayonet fitting LED to fit my 1150 GSA.
paleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :thumb

Hi Ash,

Hope you had a great Christmas, and yes of course you can swap it, no problems at all! Heres the link for the return address and the new bayonet fitting are due in a week Monday so as soon as i get them in ill send you one out.

http://www.motorbikeadventures.co.uk/cms.php?id_cms=4 :eek:

Also got the H3's in stock if you ever decided to upgrade your driving / fog lights to HID. Take care! :thumb2

Regards

Mick

Back
Top Bottom