GS ADVENTURE INNER PANNIER BAGS

maxtedbike

Reaction score
I have designed and branded a full set of Inner Pannier Bags for the BMW R1200GS Adventure, should also fit the F800GS, or any Alluminum Panniers that are the same size as the original BMW Alluminum Panniers.

I have spent some months and money with the design team and to keep the cost down I am in the process of putting an order of 300 set's at a cost to YOU of £49.99 a set...YES A COMPLETE SET FOR £49.99 + Postage (Should be £7.00 to £9.00 UK only) I hope to have them with me early Feb 2011.

The Top box bag has a small top pocket with zip ideal for phone, fags, passport, etc.(See 2nd Photo), I have also an added a zip to the bottom of the bag to expand if you need to.

All have a handy zipped top so you can load the bags in the panniers. all have carry handles and also shoulder straps, and all have bottom protectors (see 2nd photo)

The Brand Name 'TRAVELLER' will be printed onto the top-box bag only.

Very strong, light, and I think the price is very good for the full set.

I am looking for interest before I pay and order the 100 sets of bags.

Pannier inners to fit the BMW R1200GS/F800GS Adventure aluminium panniers. Top double zip on the two side panniers for full width ease of access, the exhaust side pannier is smaller to fit the smaller pannier.(3rd Photo, and the one on the left on the 1st photo).

If you think you might be interested in a set please let me know, if I get 20/30people interested I will order and inform all who show an interest.

Thanks.

paul@oakwood1.co.uk

Attachments

• Optimized1800.JPG
    Optimized1800.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,834
  • Optimized2800.JPG
    Optimized2800.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,747
  • Optimized3800.JPG
    Optimized3800.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2,785
  • Optimized4800.JPG
    Optimized4800.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,694
  • Optimized5800.JPG
    Optimized5800.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 2,697
Put me down for two sets, please. We can come pick them up too, as we are quite near. We have F800GS, by the way, if you'd like some photos of the bags in the panniers. :)

Put me down for two sets, please. We can come pick them up too, as we are quite near. We have F800GS, by the way, if you'd like some photos of the bags in the panniers. :)

Nice one - I am in the process of putting the order in, like I said the shipment will not be with me until early next year, I will inform all when the order is with me and you are welcome to collect from me..Paul

Orders and more photos as requested

This is to help me and keep a record, the following have shown some interest in the full set:-

1. The Joker x2
2. Ecker32
3. degsey
4. forest biker
5. markoh

And as requested from many - more photo's :thumb

Attachments

• Optimized-bag1.jpg
    Optimized-bag1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,511
  • Optimized-Bag2.jpg
    Optimized-Bag2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,522
  • Optimized-Bag3.jpg
    Optimized-Bag3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,467
  • Optimized-Bag4.jpg
    Optimized-Bag4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,436
  • Optimized-Bag5.jpg
    Optimized-Bag5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,535
Hi Paul

They look good quality and value to me, please put me down for a set as well.

Cheers, Geoff

YouTube clip + updated list

The order has been placed and paid for today 21/12/2010 I have been told that the inner bags will be with me by no later than the 14th Feb 2011. Thanks for your personal emails and as requested I have added a youtube clip for you all.

1. The Joker x2
2. Ecker32
3. degsey
4. forest biker
5. markoh
6. BoeingRider
7. pathfinder
8. Mr Hatt
9. BMW Convert
10 Charlie971

link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQ0nf9uQh8