Bowling or the dogs??

I'm up for a night...........

• Bowling (with or without Geoff's arse:D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going to the dogs

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Yep, Fanum..... I will be attending, just need to meet up with someone who can show me the way to the paddock. and tell me what time to pitch.

Charlie Batty, if yo uneed a place to kip, I have Garage, for the bike and a gooood sleepercouch as well, so another alternative.

Well I cocked up on the dates then didn't I!!

To avoid a clash with Doggetts, anyone mind if we move the dog night to the following thursday???

(19th Aug.)

Pipe up here and I'll start another thread to confirm numbers in a couple of days.

Can't do either dates!!

Sorry guys ... seems I never manage to get to these london get together.

Not only have I just sold the bike, something happened at the weekend means I won't be attending future GS meets for a while.

Have fun! :D

T.

Ouchies....

(you should post what happened Tom before we start all sorts of rumours ;) )

PS don't be a muppet anyway.......I'm sure we can arrange a pillion ride even if you are in plaster ;) :D

Nothing to see ... move on now ...

Nothing to see ....

Move on .... Move on ....

Pillion ride? Too Scary Bill. Maybe next time :D
Although if anyone is in car ....

Re: Can't do either dates!!

Novice said:
Sorry guys ... seems I never manage to get to these london get together.

Not only have I just sold the bike, something happened at the weekend means I won't be attending future GS meets for a while.

Have fun! :D

T.

Well i'll start the rumours if no one else will. -

1) prison sentance .
2) sex change operation .

me insensitive ? .

hmmm...

Steptoe said:
Well i'll start the rumours if no one else will. -

1) prison sentance .
2) sex change operation .

me insensitive ? .

Got done for GBH, it was some cocky cockney greezer that wouldn't stop taking the mickey!

:D

Then decided the best way to avoid the law was to do a change. You can call me Tammy from now on.

:D

p.s.: insensitive .... you Neil, NO WAY. You are model citizen mate. A lesson to us all.

Dogs night postponed 1 week so people can do doggets and walthemstow....so it's on next thursday night ;) :D

doggets dogs dogging ??? which is when with whom, i'm getting confused

:confused: :confused:

....sorry guys things have gone pear shaped again... i won't be able to make it to the dogs....

i'm in the office today (south coast) and have got to be at Heathrow tomorrow for 06.45 :(

....hopefully next time.....and thanks for the offers of puttin me up....:)

...sorry again..

Regards Charlie:driving

Back
Top Bottom