Bliadhna mhaith ur

Deleted User O

Reaction score
Hoos gaun oot on there bikes next seturday fur the first burl o the year then:thumb2

Applecross Inn 12:30

Hoos gaun oot on there bikes next seturday fur the first burl o the year then:thumb2

Applecross Inn 12:30

:tears:( bike still in bits, too busy at work before Christmas to get it all sorted. I still haven't decided what is going to be modified.:blast

:tears:( bike still in bits, too busy at work before Christmas to get it all sorted. I still haven't decided what is going to be modified.:blast

Read the post again ya halfwit :blast

It asks the question "hoos gaun"

Not "whom cannot attend" if it did with the alleged over 10k members of this club posted on this thread who could not attend it would near exceed one of Special needs K's threads.

Need tae post that pic some day from Inverurie :D

"Maybe's aye, maybe's naw!"
I think I'm maybe a mouse!

I'd like to rephrase my response, quickly, and say, I do hope that you have a wonderful time, dahling! :chuck

"Maybe's aye, maybe's naw!"
I think I'm maybe a mouse!

I'd like to rephrase my response, quickly, and say, I do hope that you have a wonderful time, dahling! :chuck

:augie

church_mouse.jpg

:D

:flagwur a lang lang way awa, wul neet tae c hoo ra weatherz runin
mibbiaes i mibbies nae ! be guid though great venue cheers

Last edited:
Not "whom cannot attend" if it did with the alleged over 10k members of this club posted on this thread who could not attend it would near exceed one of Special needs K's threads.

Not really, 9,900 have got you on their ignore list:p

Back
Top Bottom