Discounted Group Buy - Mudsling Alternative

Be rude not to include mesen, me left foot got soaked June 22nd last year, cant let that happen again :thumb

Update on progerss

I've had a mail back from Maiers. They are happy to send goods over to us, but their bulk order minimum is 100 parts :( unless we want to pay the full retail price plus what seems to me to be a rather high postage cost, not forgetting the Customs and VAT men this side and then the postage to get them out to you all. I know it still works out cheaper than the Mudsling, but I think we might be able to do a bit better than that.

They also do a splash guard for the 800GS as well as fender extenders for both and a beak for the 1200 (though fender extenders and beaks are a better price over here). I'll put a post in the 650/800 twin section to drum up some interest there too.

Still looking for more interested parties. Put your name on the list :thumb2

Val.

I would be interested if this group buy goes ahead - 2010 GSA with ESA...

If it will fit my 2010 GS with ESA count me in too please. Contact pmanager76atyahoo.com.

ESA is no problem :thumb2 The photo in Toads post on page two shows the guard fitted to a bike with ESA. It also states that the guard will fit all 1200's from 05 to 10 This will include the 04 bikes too. The US didn't get the 1200 till we had sorted most of the teething troubles :augie

Val.

Sorry lads i'm out, My brother who lives in NY is sending me one. Sorry if this confuses things for yous.

We are Go! Err in principle

37 names so far for the 1200 guard and another 5 for the 800 guard. :thumb2

I also have the go ahead from Maier. All that remains now is to get the quantities and costs sorted.

Not 100% sure of the end price just yet as I don't know what the postage will be. But I'm hoping they will be under £65.00

Anyone else interested please let me know by posting in the thread.

Val.

Back
Top Bottom