arai tour x helmet

butchers dog

has anyone got -tried one of these are they noisey? does your head take a battering in wind-doing lifesaver-looking behind etc do the
y do tinted visors(i know their not legal but so what;) ) cheers:beerjug:

BD........if you want a bit of light reading, hit that search button at the top of the page and type in arai tour x and various derivatives of same........then sit back and you'll finish reading sometime tommorrow ;) :D

Yes, tried, yes, fairly noisy, head only jerked about at 80+, normal riding no probs, Yes I'd buy another tommorrow to replace mine.

Top lid.

:)

butchers dog said:
y do tinted visors(i know their not legal but so what cheers:beerjug:

I find it noiser than my Arai RV - after a bit of experimentation I found it's down to the wind noise thru the peak. I'm 6'2" & haven't got tobinators (yet :D) - shorter people may not have the same problem.

Arai do 2 tinted visors, one smoked and one black - @£45 each I think.

I'd buy one again :thumb

top lid

I got an Aluminium silver Tour x with a black visor, absolutely ace helmet, feels good, loads of vents, good de-mist once you have sorted the inside and outside chin vents. Great vision and the peak is a great sun shade when using the clear visor.
I have had no buffeting probs on my ADV with Touratech screen extender, it is a bit noisier than my sport integral but I have always used custom ear plugs.
The only annoying feature is the removal of 4 screws to change the visors over, not a side of the road job!
Oh and it looks the absolute `ballon de chien` on the GS!

Moto-plus do plain ones for £305 incl. both visors and postage.

thanks people for info my arai doesnt seem to be the quietest lid in the world so might give it a go(they look good anyway ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom