Thread: DENMARK-HIRTSHALS Accomodation

DENMARK-HIRTSHALS Accomodation

Could any of the Danes help please.

I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

Any recomendations?

Thanks Tim.
    KEA

I have emailed some friends who live in North Denmark. I will let you know when they get back to me Tim.

Cheers Andy
    KEA

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post

I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

Any recomendations?

Thanks Tim.
    -Are you coming to Oslo?
    Please say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Liv.

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe

I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes
    we are in Hirtshals on the 27 of june,found a B+B close to the ferry port,they all seam about the same price,but my mate whos a tight wad says theres a camp site there so hes in is tent.
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

Any recomendations?

Thanks Tim.
    How good to see... Someone asking for something on this forum and using "please" and "thank you"...

Rather refreshing... restores one's faith...

I've used both these Tim...

www.hotel-strandlyst.dk & http://www.hotelhirtshals.dk

Both good - particularly when travelling with one's partner who may appreciate a night being spoiled once in a while away from the camping

Quote Originally Posted by srace7 View Post
    How good to see... Someone asking for something on this forum and using "please" and thank you"...

Rather refreshing... restores one's faith...

I've used both these Tim...

www.hotel-strandlyst.dk & http://www.hotelhirtshals.dk

Both good - particularly when travelling with one's partner who may appreciate a night being spoiled once in a while away from the camping
    Splendid dear chap, I shall investigate both....rather, 'she' will.
    Chin, chin
    KEA

Splendid dear chap, I shall investigate both....rather, 'she' will.
    Chin, chin
    Pleasure... Hope it is of some use...

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Drop Ovenpaa a PM in case he misses this thread.

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Here are some more if anyone else needs accommodation near the ferry port.

www.landcafeen.dk

www.lykkegaard.org

www.motelnordsoeen.dk

Cheers Andy, I'll pass them on to to 'her' who's sorting that side of things
    KEA

Two nice camp sites with excellent and well appointed wooden Hytter (Huts) within a few minutes ride of Hirtshals, we have stopped at both, I can find the numbers if you want them. It is nice at that end of Jylland assuming it isn’t raining...

Make sure you blag up to Skagen before you catch the ferry, most northerly tip of the country and you visibly see the two seas meet.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

long term parking in Hirtshals

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum and from Belgium.

I've found the forum by searching on Google. As I was reading this topic, I was wondering if anybody here could help me to find a secure long term parking for 2 cars and 2 trailers in Hirtshals, as we are traveling to Iceland in June from there, but taking the journey from Belgium to Hirtshals by car with the motorbikes on trailers. We plan to leave the cars and trailers there and go on the boat only with the motorbikes.

If anybody here has a good idea, I'd be very thankfull for your help

I will also create a new topic with this same question and of course, if I find another good solution, will post it here in order to share it with everybody who might need it

Best regards and many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by buddy_be View Post
    Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum and from Belgium.

I've found the forum by searching on Google. As I was reading this topic, I was wondering if anybody here could help me to find a secure long term parking for 2 cars and 2 trailers in Hirtshals, as we are traveling to Iceland in June from there, but taking the journey from Belgium to Hirtshals by car with the motorbikes on trailers. We plan to leave the cars and trailers there and go on the boat only with the motorbikes.

If anybody here has a good idea, I'd be very thankfull for your help

I will also create a new topic with this same question and of course, if I find another good solution, will post it here in order to share it with everybody who might need it

Best regards and many thanks in advance
    I think you could turn up early and ask around as the locals seem friendly enough

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

For reference... I noticed this place while up there:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/dk/danh...als.en-gb.html

I didn't stay but it looked pleasant enough.

M
    The box said "Windows 10 or better."

...So I used a Macintosh.