Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: DENMARK-HIRTSHALS Accomodation

  1. #1

    DENMARK-HIRTSHALS Accomodation

    Could any of the Danes help please.

    I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

    Any recomendations?

    Thanks Tim.
    KEA

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    6,275
    I have emailed some friends who live in North Denmark. I will let you know when they get back to me Tim.

  3. #3
    Cheers Andy
    KEA

  4. #4
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Oslo, Norway.
    Posts
    5,273

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Could any of the Danes help please.

    I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

    Any recomendations?

    Thanks Tim.
    -Are you coming to Oslo?
    Please say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

    Liv.

  5. #5
    Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Missing......
    Posts
    2,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post

    I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes
    we are in Hirtshals on the 27 of june,found a B+B close to the ferry port,they all seam about the same price,but my mate whos a tight wad says theres a camp site there so hes in is tent.
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

    Vrood keep the legend alive.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Could any of the Danes help please.

    I need accomodation in Hirtshals for one night near the end of June 2011 for myself and partner with 2 bikes.

    Any recomendations?

    Thanks Tim.
    How good to see... Someone asking for something on this forum and using "please" and "thank you"...

    Rather refreshing... restores one's faith...

    I've used both these Tim...

    www.hotel-strandlyst.dk & http://www.hotelhirtshals.dk

    Both good - particularly when travelling with one's partner who may appreciate a night being spoiled once in a while away from the camping

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by srace7 View Post
    How good to see... Someone asking for something on this forum and using "please" and thank you"...

    Rather refreshing... restores one's faith...

    I've used both these Tim...

    www.hotel-strandlyst.dk & http://www.hotelhirtshals.dk

    Both good - particularly when travelling with one's partner who may appreciate a night being spoiled once in a while away from the camping
    Splendid dear chap, I shall investigate both....rather, 'she' will.
    Chin, chin
    KEA

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Splendid dear chap, I shall investigate both....rather, 'she' will.
    Chin, chin
    Pleasure... Hope it is of some use...

  9. #9
    Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    25,612
    Drop Ovenpaa a PM in case he misses this thread.

    Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!



  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    6,275
    Here are some more if anyone else needs accommodation near the ferry port.

    www.landcafeen.dk

    www.lykkegaard.org

    www.motelnordsoeen.dk

  11. #11
    Cheers Andy, I'll pass them on to to 'her' who's sorting that side of things
    KEA

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK again Pah!..
    Posts
    4,005
    Two nice camp sites with excellent and well appointed wooden Hytter (Huts) within a few minutes ride of Hirtshals, we have stopped at both, I can find the numbers if you want them. It is nice at that end of Jylland assuming it isn’t raining...

    Make sure you blag up to Skagen before you catch the ferry, most northerly tip of the country and you visibly see the two seas meet.

  13. #13
    New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perwez, Belgium
    Posts
    2

    long term parking in Hirtshals

    Hello everybody,

    I'm new on this forum and from Belgium.

    I've found the forum by searching on Google. As I was reading this topic, I was wondering if anybody here could help me to find a secure long term parking for 2 cars and 2 trailers in Hirtshals, as we are traveling to Iceland in June from there, but taking the journey from Belgium to Hirtshals by car with the motorbikes on trailers. We plan to leave the cars and trailers there and go on the boat only with the motorbikes.

    If anybody here has a good idea, I'd be very thankfull for your help

    I will also create a new topic with this same question and of course, if I find another good solution, will post it here in order to share it with everybody who might need it

    Best regards and many thanks in advance

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy_be View Post
    Hello everybody,

    I'm new on this forum and from Belgium.

    I've found the forum by searching on Google. As I was reading this topic, I was wondering if anybody here could help me to find a secure long term parking for 2 cars and 2 trailers in Hirtshals, as we are traveling to Iceland in June from there, but taking the journey from Belgium to Hirtshals by car with the motorbikes on trailers. We plan to leave the cars and trailers there and go on the boat only with the motorbikes.

    If anybody here has a good idea, I'd be very thankfull for your help

    I will also create a new topic with this same question and of course, if I find another good solution, will post it here in order to share it with everybody who might need it

    Best regards and many thanks in advance
    I think you could turn up early and ask around as the locals seem friendly enough

  15. #15
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Swansea & Gloucestershire
    Posts
    3,058

    Click here to find out how to remove these ads

    For reference... I noticed this place while up there:

    http://www.booking.com/hotel/dk/danh...als.en-gb.html

    I didn't stay but it looked pleasant enough.

    M
    The box said "Windows 10 or better."

    ...So I used a Macintosh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"