Summer ride reports

Sunday run

On behalf of meeself, Batman and Klinger,

Just to say a big thanks to Charles for organising our wee sortie to Carrick On Shannon. It was nice to put faces to the names of our southern friends.

The weather didn't deter too many of us :D :D

Whens the next one??

Alte

:clap :clap

Attachments

• gss carrick on shannon.jpg
    gss carrick on shannon.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 259
Re: Carrick-on-Shannon

[excellent route, I don't think the weather spoiled it too much.

Great run ,and it was only soft rain.
:D

nice one lads

pics are great..

sorry i coldnt make it..

up to me elbows in boxes, moving house..

:-(

i mentioned nipping up for a quick spin on sunday and nearly got lamped.. ...

so that was a no go.. :)

will have to wait for the next one..

anyways see ye in lahinch

regards

ptahg

Good fun

Good to see you all,

Glad to here that the rain did not spoil it too much.

My wife is still very dirty, and would like a rear hugger.

See you all in Lahinch

Great day and good roads pity i had to cut it short but i did have a good run home see you all soon :beerjug:

Enjoyed the craic and the run especially since I havent been out with yis all for a while.

Civil, keep in touch and we'll sort out another North West trip.

Might make Lahinch but haven't got final clearance yet from the bride... looks ok so far though.

Cheers

excellent day's craic all round. great route and super company. during the heaviest rain Alte and i admired the Baron for constantly checking the map on his tank bag as we rode. it wasn't until later that i realised the git was actually eating burgers from inside the bag and not readin' the route at all! how he managed thru a full face lid i'll marvel til my dyin' day!

thoroughly enjoyed the whole day. big thanks to charles. looking forward to the next.

m

p.s. - admirations to those who suffer mishaps and carry on with the day. well done.

Just a quick thanks to Charles for the get together a great turnout and it was good to see you all and Mr civil without a for sale sign for a change, sorry I could not make the last part of the spin but me stomach was killin me. look forward to the next one.
joe

Mr civil without a for sale sign for a change

In all honesty !
What do you think i carry in them lovely Touratechs ?.
If its not worth sellin ,it,s not worth havin!

Carrick on Shannon

Hi to all you GSer Dudes who took part on the run,just to let you know the RS has now been sorted,Schwarz wasn't far out on his estimate for the repairs makes me think he might have had a similiar experience. To Charles like all the other's i give my thank's for a good day out and look forward to the next one (I'll put my stabiliser's on for it)

Regd's Norrie

Good Show

Good to here that you got the bike repaired.

C U Soon..

Back
Top Bottom