The GSer's Invasion of Wexford April 1st - 3rd

Tentative ok from yer wan, but will stay nearby so no need for room, Mammy...

Hi all

Spoke to Hotel today and they do not have a staff member to reply to your e-mails but confirmed that they have been received. So don't panic if you have not heard from the hotel you are in!

So you guys ,how did you talk the poor people into letting this bunch of Tossers loose on their lovely Hotel , but i must admit it looks great .

So you guys ,how did you talk the poor people into letting this bunch of Tossers loose on their lovely Hotel , but i must admit it looks great .

Geno, you have obviously never met me, but come on this great weekend and you will see exactly why the hotel is delighted to accomodate a great bunch of Tossers:thumb:augie

Hotel mailed. :thumb2

i return from The Gambia - 'Scooters in the Sahara' trip the previous weekend /monday.

So it'll be Africa one week and Wexford the next! :eek:

:)

Great to see some more signing up for the weekend.:thumb

Tom do you think you will make the long ride out :augie The routes are being planned and the reckie boys will be heading out in a couple of weeks, so I hope you will be able to appreciate their efforts :augie

If I am off work, I will attend. However I won't know if I am off 'til mid March.:(

Should be a good bash.

Back
Top Bottom