The GSer's Invasion of Wexford April 1st - 3rd

Thought this might be of interest to you and Jaws100 is having a serious look at an off road run. :beerjug:Jaws100 :thumb

Jaws100.... not having a serious look at anything just yet:blast, but will , over the next few weeks hopefully.

I need to recce the three or four sections to make sure they are still open as I have not been on them for over a year and a half at least. If quad bikes have been tearing them up of late its a possibility the gravel tracks up thru the forests and hills might be closed off at this stage :nenau

Let ya know when I know :rolleyes:

Only 2 months to go:bounce1

Hotel got back to me today looking for credit card details, which were duly given:thumb

So we're all booked in:roll

:beerjug:

Only 2 months to go:bounce1

Hotel got back to me today looking for credit card details, which were duly given:thumb

So we're all booked in:roll

:beerjug:

wot?!
All of us?
On your credit card? :eek:

Jaysus - fair play to you - :thumb

Not even Mandy looked after us that well. :D

:hide

wot?!
All of us?
On your credit card? :eek:

Jaysus - fair play to you - :thumb

Not even Mandy looked after us that well. :D

:hide

Ah here:blast

I did put my hand out to be slapped there:blast

To clarify- Kev and I are all booked in:roll
:thumb

Hotel Bookings

Tom from the hotel tells me he has been back on to all who have e-mailed him.

As they are now back from their holidays this is the phone number if you want to contact the hotel directly 051 428386.

He is a little bemused but is making enquiries from his neighbour re 'Camping' and will get back to me. It looks as if a field will be available close to the hotel!:eek:

Geraldine

As they are now back from their holidays this is the phone number if you want to contact the hotel directly 051 428386.

He is a little bemused but is making enquiries from his neighbour re 'Camping' and will get back to me. It looks as if a field will be available close to the hotel!:eek:

Geraldine

Ah bless him, he probably thought we'd get in touch a week or two before the event. as soon as emails sent i'd say his phone was ringing off the hook. Took me a couple of days to get him, but get him i did.

:comfort

Attachments

• stop.jpg
    stop.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 146

He has not contacted me. I emailed the hotel on 20th January but I am still waiting for a reply. I will phone the hotel tomorrow.

Yes Rob, I am going across from Holyhead on the Monday and having a little tour round the island.

Had a look at some of the off-road section today. The longest stretch is now closed with locked gates, but I got thru as a forester opened them for me, hopefully he will open them on the day in question :nenau.

Most of these off-road sections are being closed off because of illegal dumping in the forests and theft of timber the forester "was saying"

A few sample pics
Recce1.jpg
Recce2.jpg
Recce3.jpg
Recce4.jpg
Recce5.jpg

Had a look at some of the off-road section today. The longest stretch is now closed with locked gates, but I got thru as a forester opened them for me, hopefully he will open them on the day in question :nenau.

Most of these off-road sections are being closed off because of illegal dumping in the forests and theft of timber the forester "was saying"

A few sample pics
View attachment 175908
View attachment 175909
View attachment 175910
View attachment 175911
View attachment 175912

Good man John :thumb2

Myself, herself and Jochen did a recci for the road run today,

one section had a river running down it:eek:

another had a forde we had to navigate through:eek

and one section looked as though it had been hit my a meteor:confused:

all in all it was the usual road run conditions:D