Another poll to work out what you all want

please mark accordingly

• Total voters
can we bring our own guns for the shooting would there be a secure lockup if we did:nenau:beerjug:

just seen the answer in the other thread

What about the hookers and drugs, how do I vote for them :D

can we bring our own guns for the shooting would there be a secure lockup if we did:nenau:beerjug:

just seen the answer in the other thread

If you really really really want to use your own gun, then you may, but i dont want them on site after the shoot. full stop.period.
And whilst the weapon is on site you are personally, completely, totally and wholly responsible for the weapon and its usage.
We would also need to see the appropriate license,certification and insurance before usage.
There is no police approved gun locker available.
Thanks Paul

If you really really really want to use your own gun, then you may, but i dont want them on site after the shoot. full stop.period.
And whilst the weapon is on site you are personally, completely, totally and wholly responsible for the weapon and its usage.
We would also need to see the appropriate license,certification and insurance before usage.
There is no police approved gun locker available.
Thanks Paul

In other words - leave them at home :thumb

well..

it looks like the mayday run,the wildlife bar be que, and the shoot arent doing very well...
At this rate,we'll be eating and drinking and thats it.
Oh and going out for a mega blast with Routemaster:D:D:D
Yeah baby.

it looks like the mayday run,the wildlife bar be que, and the shoot arent doing very well...
At this rate,we'll be eating and drinking and thats it.
Oh and going out for a mega blast with Routemaster:D:D:D
Yeah baby.

Route master? a bus? the mind boggles!.

Back
Top Bottom