GS/GSA T-Shirts

Please use decent quality shirts instead of the usual Fruit of the Loom crap favoured by concert promoters.

Fruit Of The Loom do some good quality t shirts - it all depends on what manufacturers, and subsequently the customer, wants to pay for.

I agree with you though - good quality cloth.

Fruit Of The Loom do some good quality t shirts - it all depends on what manufacturers, and subsequently the customer, wants to pay for.

I agree with you though - good quality cloth.

The T-Shirts we use is the "Barron" brand and wife has confirmed it's easily the best quality available here in SA. She has used them for major corporate clothing like DISTELL (all the SA wines & booze) as well as EXPRO (Oil company) - and the shirts come in various "weights" - see http://www.barronclothing.co.za/descriptions.php?gr=T Shirt

The original SA shirts were made from the 200g cotton - but the chaps complained that although it was seriously good quality - they were far to thick and hot to wear for our conditions (good for the UK maybe..:augie)

We were looking at using the 170g Barron Combed Cotton T-shirt shirts for your lot.... but would appreciate an indication of thickness!

Available is from 145g to 200g

We will post another one or two designs to try and make it acceptable across the board..... but our SA shirts are going into print early next week - so will order a couple in L, XL, XXL to bring with to the UK in Feb. The UK shirts once thrashed out will probably be brought over in March when we move over as I must still find out from the UK Customs whether we going to get clobbered for import duty and VAT?

Don't forget some in medium.....not all Tossers are l-xxl :augie

I bought a set of GoosePilot's 1200GSA pannier/top-box bags early last year. They are a top class product and I am confident these shirts would reflect this quality.

Personally I'd go for a European or world map.

Mike

I'd have a union jack style black one in XL, subject to price of course

I would be interested in one of each in union jack or a world globe
a nice yellow one to match the bike might be a good idea :toungincheek

i would like a couple but just to put the record straight you can be in the UKGSER forum without being a Brit and as I am not, I would want either an Irish flag or a safrica version in L

SP:aidan

Some more designs chaps - this time with a "GS" included :augie

Just one thing.... I'm really grateful now that I live in SA - at least it's only one or two designs with different bikes and the background stays ... well just Africa! :D

Seriously - maybe we should look at leaving the Nationalistic part out totally - NO FLAGS........ then at least the T-shirt would represent what we are all about.... Cameraderie, Riding, Adventure .............

There might well be people that are not interested in the flag being represented and it could be a reason for heated arguments/debates.

The riding/bikes/friendships traverse any and all borders & nationalities... so the bigger picture or focus should be the bikes and what we enjoy most.

I would see what we can come up with... but in the meantime..... :thumb

Attachments

• UK - GS Black shirt - George flag.JPG
    UK - GS Black shirt - George flag.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 263
  • UK - GS White shirt - George flag.JPG
    UK - GS White shirt - George flag.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 260
  • UK - GS Black shirt - George.JPG
    UK - GS Black shirt - George.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 263
  • UK - GS White shirt - George.JPG
    UK - GS White shirt - George.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 260
  • UK - GS Black shirt.JPG
    UK - GS Black shirt.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 262
On the 1200 (non adv) T shirt it looks like the exhaust is on the wrong side. Or is it just my eyesight playing up?

Put me down for a couple in Black please Goose, XXXL :augie 1200 GSA

Purchased a pair of crash bar bags from the Goose a while ago .. top quality kit .. buy with confidence :thumb2

Bakerman - just for you.... 2 x KTM designs!

:thumb2

On the 1200 (non adv) T shirt it looks like the exhaust is on the wrong side. Or is it just my eyesight playing up?

Keith - indeed it is on the wrong side. The image was flipped to allow the bike to "enter" the T-Shirt from the left-hand side. Somehow it did not look right or work coming in from the right-hand side and there seemed to be a clash with the flag/map.
Not a problem to flip it again if it's an issue!

Attachments

• KTM Black Shirt Black.jpg
    KTM Black Shirt Black.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 247
  • KTM Shirt White.jpg
    KTM Shirt White.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 247
Really cool tshirts - i would be certainly up for a couple in black with a UK flag in black - I will take the largest size you have sir!! :toungincheek

Hey Goose
Looking good, please put me down for black plus flag, whatever you decide, size L as long as they match English sizes. Think image needs to be switched, exhaust should be on correct side. Many thanks.
Jasper

KTM 1 of each in XXL please, and how soon ? and how much ? the exhaust looks fine to me

Back
Top Bottom