GS/GSA T-Shirts

:blast No I have not forgotten you chaps - just helluva busy trying to get everything packed for the move over to the UK. :augie

I brought 1 T-Shirt over that was given to Belizibub. Interestingly he wears a Large - I gave him an XL - which fits perfectly. This means that the flippen sizing is incorrect and everyone would need one size bigger than what they currently wear.

Now with regard to the "export" from SA and "import" to the UK.

WHAT A FARKING NIGHTMARE!!! One would find it easier to ship a bloody assault rifle over to you chaps than a couple of shirts.

1st we have export duties to pay here - then shipping to the UK. On UK arrival we have to present an EU-1 form which is the trade-agreement form between SA & UK - but the flippen Safricans won't give this document to me because they feel I should be shipping a minimum of 1500 quid's worth per month and the other issue is the fact that the T-Shirts are actually manufactured in the East.
So duties at the UK side are around 20% + UK VAT.

Total cost for shipping/duties/vat etc. comes in at around 15 quid per T-shirt + around 12 quid for the actual shirt :eek::eek::eek:

Not financially viable for you guys at nearly 30 quid/shirt - sorry!

So we have now contacted 2 UK companies to use UK-manufactured textiles and the designs will then be printed on them in the UK. Cost of shirts then come down drastically and we should be able to offer better designs as well.

PLEASE bear with me on this one...... I should be able to have the stuff sorted in time for your first summer/blue sky rides! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom