"DakarDecals.com"

Les Wassall

HiD50.com leading light in HiD
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A quick shout for Lloyd over at "DakarDecals" he's just done some new style stickers for me, great service and a top product :thumb2

Couldn't agree more, I got mine yesterday, and they've
knocked all the other efforts I've had done, into a cocked hat.

Top quality stuff:thumb2

A quick shout for Lloyd over at "DakarDecals" he's just done some new style stickers for me, great service and a top product :thumb2

+1:thumb2

Lloyd has done our shop signs and even organised to have them fitted whilst he was away.
He didn't even flinch when I told him I had chosen one in a wrong colour - 3 days later new ones arrived. Top Man :bow

Had some stickers off him a while ago, not bad I suppose. :nenau

:hide

Top Quality Really ! :thumb2

I'm sayin nothin ......:augie
But feck me have you seen my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:JB
:rob

:postpics:postpics

It's not covered in slate wrap is it?

Just to confirm all that's been said already. Sound Man :thumb2:thumb2

Got customised speedo and tacho dials with the School Logo on them. They look great and a talking point for the observant student.

Thanks
Lloyd.

Dakar Decals - Paddy / Lloyd:- Placed order 2 Wks ago, No response

I ordered a pair of stickers and a T-shirt about 2 weeks ago and paid via Paypal but no response. :nenau

Before ordering I sent a query regarding T-shirt sizes but didn't receive a reply, so ordered an XL - When / if I receive it, I hope its Tosser sized!!!

I'm a tad concerned about sizing because I want to avoid Nomad Biker's recent experience with his Snug Pac jacket needing tent poles. :eek:

Are Paddy / Lloyd still around? Only I have a deadline with Paypal to recall payment.

Cheers,

Richard.

Just received a call from Lloyd - No worries, my order is being sorted

Good news, Lloyd has been busy relocating and is sorting my order. :)

Lloyd has some nice white speedo dials....
they look nice on daylight...but how they look on night under bike's light??
has anyone used them?? how the numbers around the white background are cut???

yea...yea...before you start that these are useless things...I have to say that I have seen something similar (aftermarket) on another bike and they look nice...whenever I looked them I really like them and they gave a more colourful/racing touch on the dull speedo...
so if anyone has used them I am more pleased to hear your opinions...

I know I am a little bit :topic but as we talk about "DakarDecals" it will be nice to have an idea... :aidan

Why not just follow the (helpful) link above and view them? :nenau

Mike...thanks for the reply..:thumb I have followed the link..but as you can see I have add some extra questions...
"they look nice on daylight...but how they look on night under bike's light??
has anyone used them?? how the numbers around the white background are cut??? "
with the hope that either someone from this parish have used them or the owner of the company can provide me with some extra info...:type

Hi GZ
2011%2016%3A47%3A10.jpg

2011%2016%3A44%3A48.jpg

I've taken a pic of a red diall I have showing how it's made, it's made up of 3 layers
1 Top print layer
2 Middle clear plastic sheet layer
3 Bottom black vinyl layer (this lets light through cut sections)

Hope this explains how light works, unfortunately I don't have any night pics yet!:blast

regards

Lloyd

Back
Top Bottom