Hepco & Becker Xplorer panniers

Yes, had a pair a couple of months ago , but on a Tiger 1050. Well made, solid feel to them, nice mechanism for removing the lids completely. Locks are good quality.

The frames had quick release fasteners on them , which meant you could remove the whole frame in under 2 minutes for when you don't want the panniers fitted. The panniers themselves when fitted didn't leave a lot of pillion footpeg space, but that could just be the Tiger.

Mine were 40/30's and on the Tiger the offside smaller one stuck out a lot. I couldn't use the frames with the Arrow can I had , as the shape of the down pipe was different and interfered with the frames, so did a deal and went back to standard ones .

Got them from Moto bins BTW :thumb

Yes, had a pair a couple of months ago , but on a Tiger 1050. Well made, solid feel to them, nice mechanism for removing the lids completely. Locks are good quality.

The frames had quick release fasteners on them , which meant you could remove the whole frame in under 2 minutes for when you don't want the panniers fitted. The panniers themselves when fitted didn't leave a lot of pillion footpeg space, but that could just be the Tiger.

Mine were 40/30's and on the Tiger the offside smaller one stuck out a lot. I couldn't use the frames with the Arrow can I had , as the shape of the down pipe was different and interfered with the frames, so did a deal and went back to standard ones .

Got them from Moto bins BTW :thumb

Thank you :thumb

Back
Top Bottom