The Shropshire winter bash 2011

not 100% either

ok so im high on medication:banana stitches are out but infected:trippy so more antibiotics :101:nono
So may come in the car sometime Saturday afternoon:comfort

Just tell her it's important

i've no idea :augie:D

by the way, is it ok. to turn up for a brew and not camp? as i'm supposed to be grafting hard at me new house in Overton getting it sorted but could escape and leave the missus scraping the walls, pulling the old skirting boards off etc.:thumb2

If you can get out the Saturday night will be best with some great live music and a few beers etc:thumb2

Only 2 more sleeps with a day of work in between, then I'm packing up & on my way... Whohoo!! :ChrisKelly

So, after some gentle blackmail involving Si phoning my wife :yikes

We're now coming over for Friday night:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB

Should be there around 5ish on Saturday....:D Gotta leave early on Sunday morning to open up the shop so will only be getting moderately drunk:beer:

Morocco April 2011

A small group of us three in the group will try to get along for a least saturday . As it is an opportunity to meet before our trip. Any plans for a rideout on satuday.

here's the address

were in shropshire about a mile from ironbridge. Postcode is TF12 5DL. hope that helps:thumb2

(Psycho using Bill's PC)

Really gutted I can't make this one.:(

Especially as we wanted to thank Syco personally for the brilliant paint job he has done on Pink Lady's bike.

Had too many things happening all at once so something has to give.

Hope the weather is better up there than it is down here in Devon. Not stopped raining all day today so been stuck in workshop rebuilding trailer.

Syco, we have reserved space for you to bre Guest of Honour at Airhead Weekend and we look forward to seeing you then. Hopefully, you will have Camille all back together and we will complete Ann's bike.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom