The Shropshire winter bash 2011

Simon, there will be five coming for the Saturday night, have sent a PM with details.

:beerjug:

Mr. & Mrs. Mutley are safely booked in to the Lion Hotel for Saturday night :JB

See y'all there for some :beerjug: :beer: :natter :fnikefork :blagblah :chickendance :blagblah :drinkinpa :pullface :goodnight

Me and Miss Daisy will be there Friday and Saturday night. :beer:

And will be commuting home because I'm working the weekend. :(

Looking forward to the excellent food and entertainment. :thumb2

whereabouts in shropshire is this going on? :nenau
i've had a rummage around and can't seem to turn the location up (must have missed it) :confused:

Won't be there :tears

Not been home for more than 12 hours in the last 2 weeks and need to touch base.

Also driving the SITS lot to the port on Sunday morning........

Its TF12 5DL. just about a mile from ironbridge.

Hopefully be able to make this one, does anyone have a postcode for the site please?

I'm up for this. I live in Shropshire but I can't find anywhere on this post that says exactly where in Shropshire it is. Can someone enlighten me please?

whereabouts in shropshire is this going on? :nenau
i've had a rummage around and can't seem to turn the location up (must have missed it) :confused:

The King and Thai
Broseley
Shropshire
TF12 5DL

http://www.bing.com/maps/?where1=TF12 5DL,GB&FORM=MMREDIR

where abouts is it again :rolleyes:

Hi. I've recently bought my first bike - a shiney new R1200GS. Still getting use to the feel of it, but first thoughts are ... it's brilliant!

And since I'm based here in Shropshire, I think maybe I should get out and about and involved in local events. Shropshire Winter Bash sounds like a good start.

Its taken ages to track down where the heck it is, but finally found it in recent posts - so maybe I'll come along .....

What...........

Won't be there :tears

Not been home for more than 12 hours in the last 2 weeks and need to touch base.

Also driving the SITS lot to the port on Sunday morning........

Dude, it can't be true. I've pegged out yer teepee space and everything:blast

Two Tipi spaces available now:blast

I doubt I can make it:(, got to show somebody around my old boat with a view to selling, not many buyers about so i need to do some prep work to give me the best chance of a sale possible.

Have a great weekend:thumb2

where abouts is it again :rolleyes:

i've no idea :augie:D

by the way, is it ok. to turn up for a brew and not camp? as i'm supposed to be grafting hard at me new house in Overton getting it sorted but could escape and leave the missus scraping the walls, pulling the old skirting boards off etc.:thumb2

Afraid I cant make this one guys, flying off today for a last minute month away working.

Have a beer for me.:beerjug:

Droping like flies

Afraid I cant make this one guys, flying off today for a last minute month away working.

Have a beer for me.:beerjug:

Was it something I said:nenau gutted chaps won't be the same without the usual suspects.

Back
Top Bottom