The Salopian (Shropshire) May 2011 more info

Some of you lot are like old women :blast

When the venue was hotel based you moaned that the camping was too far away.

Then at Baskerville, we had moaners saying the grass was too long.

Now we have the £20k motorhome brigade whining about price :augie

Here's the deal.... if you want to come then all are welcome.

If the venue doesn’t suit you for what ever reason then go do one in your hat :thumb

Quick q Paul, is the campsite directly behind the pub or nearby? Think I can see it on G-Maps/Earth there but want to be sure before I heroically enter someone's field sideways, fist raised in a black power salute....

Quick q Paul, is the campsite directly behind the pub or nearby? Think I can see it on G-Maps/Earth there but want to be sure before I heroically enter someone's field sideways, fist raised in a black power salute....
Yes, ride in... pay Ms Braun at the commandant bunker and then proceed to the 'camp'... stand on foot pegs and full salute as you pass the last Yellow dot :thumb

campmap.jpg

Yes, ride in... pay Ms Braun at the commandant bunker and then proceed to the 'camp'... stand on foot pegs and full salute as you pass the last Yellow dot :thumb

campmap.jpg

How on earth do you insert text n dots n stuff onto the aerial web pic?

Tis very clever....

Where's my B&B at the farm:augie

Just for a recce, like
Left out of the pub, then first right, then first left, then first right..... just a short 1.75 mile stroll :thumb2
jbbnb.jpg

How on earth do you insert text n dots n stuff onto the aerial web pic?

Tis very clever....
I didn't..... I sprayed them on the ground first and then took the photo from the helicopter :thumb

No can do

:(cant make this one .....have a great time yall !! catch you on the flip side:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom