The Invaders

Have just turned from a maybe into a definite ... along with brother in law !
E- mailed hotel , but no response yet. Off early in am to compete in Galway Rally :) , so no doubt will probably get sorted on my return.

You and your brother in law are on the list :thumb

'fraid I am going to have to give this a miss :( I am going to be away a lot with work between now and April so that, along with the massive ferry cost increase, mean that this isn't really viable. Hopefully be able to make it if there's a do later in the year.

:beerjug:

'fraid I am going to have to give this a miss :( I am going to be away a lot with work between now and April so that, along with the massive ferry cost increase, mean that this isn't really viable. Hopefully be able to make it if there's a do later in the year.

Sorry to hear that Sam, as you say we might see ya later in the year :beerjug:

:aidan

Shame Sam but work must come first, hope we see you later in the year.

Invaders list updated.

Geraldine

Sorry to hear that Sam...... but ya know were are:D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYBFLyqr1I

Ashless?!

Awww :(

Wont be the same without Ash. :tears

~~
Nobody insults to your standards :D
The Ogses.

Awww :(

Wont be the same without Ash. :tears

~~
Nobody insults to your standards :D
The Ogses.

Minor opp due anytime :( and need to rest shoulder to allow fun later in the year.
No one is more peed orf than me,but one must be sensible ;)
did i type the last words above :eek

:kissy2

As the token English attendant I shall ring the hotel in the week and think I've sussed me a ferry for £92.

Back
Top Bottom