Biologic Bike Mount for iPhone 4

Hi Colin, just ordered one via the website.

Can any one recommend where the conductive thread can be bought from please? Also what about conductive glue, just thinking a blob on the end of the finger would be quit accurate and it wont damage the the glove in a way.

Hi Colin, just ordered one via the website.

Can any one recommend where the conductive thread can be bought from please? Also what about conductive glue, just thinking a blob on the end of the finger would be quit accurate and it wont damage the the glove in a way.

I got some to make a pair of gloves for my Galaxy S - http://proto-pic.co.uk/products/Plastic-Bobbin-of-Conductive-Thread-%2d-30'.html

nb. you have to make sure the thread is touching your finger through the glove.

This mount looks good so have just ordered my Bikeconsole to. Now need to sort the power supply and best sat nav software.

Navfree is pretty good. Can get most of Europe for nowt. Works just as good as Tomtom with the ability to choose your music :D

Ridermount for iPhone4 now installed on F800GS together with waterproof USB power supply and have settled with Navfree sat nav for the mo as am waiting for launch of CoPilot Live 9 (which allows you to modify routes to go the way you want). Here's the mount and USB socket (just to right of ignition key). Ridermount v easy to put on bars but don't drop the winged nut when putting the mount on as I had to take plastic side panels off to recover mine :blast. Power supply comes with battery attachements so I just disconnected the battery, connected the fused wires straight to the terminals and job done. No service light problems as some have mentioned. Parts used are:

http://www.ridermount.com/product_detail.asp?id=39 £34.95
http://www.ridermount.com/product_detail.asp?id=24 £23.94

Thanks for phone support from Colin at Ridermount (I needed reassurance that wiring in the USB was easy...and it was). Both items arrived within 48hrs of ordering online. :thumb2

Attachments

• Ridermount on F800GS.jpg
    Ridermount on F800GS.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hi All,
Price is £28 + £1.95p&p for iph4 or iph3 versions. The motorcycle handlebar mount is extra at £5.

I am taking orders now although stock doesn't arrive until late next week.

It is not a Dahon product but is an improved version of the one they originally sold. In particular it has two additional side clips to secure the lid.

PM me or make a payment on colin@ridermount.com

Regards, Colin.

Hi Colin,

Just ordered one of these along with a GPS mount and GPS hard wired power supply :thumb2

Just one quick question, do you plan to sell a hard wireable Iphone charger that is compatible with the BikeConsole cradle?

Thanks Jona

:beerjug:

EDIT: Just read a little further up in this thread regards the USB socket, I'll get back on your site and order one of those :blast I take it this is the only way to power the Iphone?

Ordered now so you can post together:type :thumb

That usb socket looks good. Didn't see that when I ordered my mount.

Well, the mount is excellent.

I've been using it for nearly a month.

There is not too much lag with having to press hard through the clear plastic. I thought it was shiny at first, but then I held it up against my old hein gerike sat nav holder, the mount is much better, but perhaps not as good as a garmin screen. I need to put the screen on 100% brightness to see clearly.

The case and mount is sturdy enough for me to be able to trust it. It is very handy, when camping or out and about, the case just clips off the mount, and I don't bother taking it out, it proves a good general case as it is. Little bit of a problem when it rings though as callers struggle to hear me!

Also included was a bicycle mount, very handy, it means I don't have to take the mount off the motorbike.

Some iphone charging cables don't fit snuggly through the little hole, but there is enough give.

It has proved waterproof in showers, although i'd probably put the phone in my pocket in a very torrential all day jobbie.

Only niggle so far is the headphone socket cover has fallen off and now lost, but the headphone jack is usually plugged in most of the time.

I have a curly usb cable from poundland, into a two usb socket to cig lighter jack, and the cig lighter socket is just under my fairing. All works together fine, although eyeing up that USB socket, would be neat sunk into my fairing, but reluctant to spend money on this bike, as saving for my bm gs.

251690_10150195248880458_615400457_7425986_5072605_n.jpg

248751_10150195248915458_615400457_7425987_407228_n.jpg

251350_10150195248945458_615400457_7425988_3131701_n.jpg

247217_10150195248955458_615400457_7425989_7401180_n.jpg

Guys,
Following many requests, the bikeconsole is now available with a 1" RAM ball attachment. This brings the mount options to three -

bikeconsole with bicycle mount - £28
bikeconsole with motorcycle mount - £33
bikeconsole with 1" RAM ball - £40

all plus p&p at £1.95 UK

Unfortunately I am stocked out of iph4 versions, expected mid June.
Pre-orders being taken.

Cheers, colin@ridermount.com

Attachments

• Bike front_ballmountlr.jpg
    Bike front_ballmountlr.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 129
Hi Fern,
I don't think they will help if you stick them to the outside of your gloves. They have to contact your skin.

Regards, Colin

Guys,
Following many requests, the bikeconsole is now available with a 1" RAM ball attachment. This brings the mount options to three -

bikeconsole with bicycle mount - £28
bikeconsole with motorcycle mount - £33
bikeconsole with 1" RAM ball - £40

all plus p&p at £1.95 UK

Unfortunately I am stocked out of iph4 versions, expected mid June.
Pre-orders being taken.

Cheers, colin@ridermount.com

Are you still selling the mounts?
iPhone 4 m/c?

Back
Top Bottom