Does anything happen in East Anglia ?

PeterSX

Reaction score
I see other regions having regular monthly meet ups, but nothing over in this "neck of the woods".

If there is interest I don't mind trying to find a pub or similar in the Essex/Suffolk area for a monthly meet up.

Peter

there has been the odd meet for a beer down at maldon:thumb2 but not for some time

oh no

meet up go for a ride out ! dont think many can be arsed, talk about bmw no chance is anyone alive?? feck me they dont even wave!!!:augie:augie:augie just sit in shed and polish your bike.

Hi Peter,

I have been out quite a lot this year so far but mainly on the airhead RT rather than the GS, and always up for a bimble if time allows. I tend to go out with a few mates or to the cafe ride-ins with the BMW Club as quite a few Tossers tend to find their way there. Besides, I put the calendar together for the blighters, so I guess I should be there sometimes... :augie

Happy to meet up for a bimble and brekkie, or maybe some of us can meet up to ride to the bike show at Excel a week Sunday? Just an idea.

Cheers,

Matt

:thumb

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eHILAc6G420" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Oh Dear..... Is that how the rest of you still think of East Anglia ? :(
Peter

Does anything happen in the grunty fens i mean East Anglia

Very little usualy a couple of runs in the year.

A popular Sunday meet is Finchingfield in Essex , anyone intrested

Jim:thumb

out

finchingfield full of old plod out to get you. there must be a better place to go!! How about a grand tour of east anglia but not a bimble for feck sake:augie:augie

If it's dry me and Bobbin will come out to play! :thumb2

go on when and where, if its dry hot and sunny ? you must be joking:comfort

You must have played with your brother!!! been caned at school !!! HOW ABOUT SIT ON YOUR UNCLES MOTORBIKE :eek::eek:

Theres a green lane bimble this Sunday in the East midlands forum area if anyone is interested.:augie

Living in Peterborough I'm in the middle of nowhere, so a small ride gets me there.

Although it is out of my area, could I suggest the White Horse Inn at Edwardstone not too far from Sudbury. I am a member of the MZ Club and the East Anglian Branch have a monthly meeting there. They come from all over on their 2-Strokes and other fine machines, sometimes I even make it up there. Just an idea for you guys in the Eastern Counties.

Brian

mz

kin hell, mz beats bmw 1-0 cant even do better than that. best just stay at home . going out on your bike yep, ride to work . about to give up for feck sake:blagblah:blagblah

Back
Top Bottom