Info about MC Rallies in Europe

Zwerver

Reaction score
Until now I have't found a way to change my user-info, so that's why I place this msg here....

Since 1984 I'm a member of MTC Holland, a nationwide club of
motorcyclists of all kind, with an even greater range of different bikes (MZ to GW). This club was founded on the Red Square in Moscou in 1967 during the FIMrally, and since then our members have toured quite a lot through Europe, visiing all kinds of interesting places and mc-rallies.
So if you need info about mc-events / mc friendly campingplaces
ect. just mail me or look at our clubsite... perhaps I can give you the info needed...
My favorite countries to travel to are Norway and Sweden, I've been there several times now, visiting some rallies (in Norway),
and have quite some nice info / pictures for everybody interested in goin' up there...

Or when drivin' from the Dutch coast to Germany, and in desparate need of some coffee/tea/other help, just make a stop in Tilburg...

Riding past Tilburg

Hey Zwerver,
The times iv'e been on the beer in Tilburg. had a couple of mates living on Jan Grewen Straat. Usually get through The Netherlands at least once a year- we can go for abeer.
HENRY

Hi Zwerver

I've been going to the Tilburg Kruikentreffenin April for six years now (missed a couple). Do you go? Went to the Nebeltreffen in Berlin last weekend, my first time to Germany on two wheels. If I'd known about your invite I'd have come back Tilburg - Vlissingen - Oostende and strung it out a bit instead of racing back to Cuxhaven. Some other time maybe? We could share a bottle of Schrobbeler!

Squidbrain

Hi Squidbrain,

I've been to the Kruikentreffen only once, some years ago when it was held some miles away from Tilburg; for me its a bit funny to pack my gear on the bike and then ride a few 100 meters to a rally!
But if you go there again, or pass by Tilburg to or from a rally give me a msg, so we can share the "deadly" Schrobbelaar !
Or some whisk(e)y....

btw next weekend 1,2,3 november there's a great rally in Germany, just across the border near Hengelo....
Anybody interested???

Sinterklaastreffen

Henry,

I've been to the Sinterklaastreffen for several years, first years camping, after that some years in a hotel in town.
It's been more then 5 years since I've been there, so I guess it's time to go there once again...
Are you going to camp or stay in a hotel?

Sinterklaastreffen 2002

Hey Zwerver,
It will be my first time at the Sinterklaastreffen, i was going to camp so as not to miss anything. I would imagine me arriving sometime Friday early afternoon, leaving late Sunday or even Monday morning.
HENRY

Back
Top Bottom