Moto Guzzi taking the piss now

( i'm actually in Montreal, Canada right now and its -14 and a blizzard outside, but thats another story - which if you jumped on that facebook every now and then, you'd know about the story ;) )

I joined Bookface, but cant work it very well'ly.

Agree with Cookie. Wee block guzzi's are pish

Wassup with Guzzis?

Of all the new bike showrooms I venture into (never with any real agenda, my last brand new bike was a TS50ER....) I'm usually left very underwhelmed.

However, I think that Guzzi have the most interesting range of bikes available at the moment, followed by Morini.

Horses for courses of course, but the Guzzi styles float my boat more than just about anything else I see. Griso, Stelvio, Sport, V7... all look great to me. :nenau

PG

I agree, I think Guzzi have a decent line up at the moment!

I actually rode the V7 cafe yesterday as I'm looking for something small and light to get through London's traffic. It was brilliant, took a bit of getting used to, but its really light, handles well and the engine is brilliant. Its no road burner in the top speed stakes, but I reckon it would hold 80-90 all day easily if you wanted it too; however, the torque of the engine is great. I traffic just stick it in second and ride it as a big scooter!

I loved it and will be getting one, just need to decide on white or lime green...!

just stick it in second and ride it as a big scooter!

I loved it and will be getting one, just need to decide on white or lime green...!

Obviously a man of impeccable taste:augie
:D

the torque of the engine is great. !

You want to ride the gristle, my 1200 Griso.

Potter along and then whack open the throttle going for a gap and you're nearly off the back of the bike. :D Nearly caught me out a few times...

Potter along and then whack open the throttle going for a gap and you're nearly off the back of the bike. :D Nearly caught me out a few times...

.............and if you can hang on, it lights up the rear :eek: :bounce1

Andres

I quite often ignore 6th on my V11 Sport and ride in 5th. Rolling open the throttle at motorway speeds in 5th it has a really
nice instant acceleration and pick up.

Noted, ta.

and any excuse for a photo :cool:

Forum010.jpg

It just reminds me of all those 60's & 70's American spec. 'street scramblers', P1's Triumph Adventurers, Norton S type's etc, at least they looked the part at the time,

I knew it reminded me of something, spot on :thumb

this Guzzi just looks 'wrong' to me hi pipes or no hi pipes, small guzzis look poor to me.

I think it's sort of cute :p

looks like it was styled on a late '60's Stornello Scrambler 125cc, just a v twin version, the pipes are almost the same.....:augie

Attachments

• IMG_3172.JPG
    IMG_3172.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 346

Back
Top Bottom