Vinyls

Banger

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get my own personalised Vinyl stickers made to measure for my bikes in the S.E.

BANGER:)

Funnily enough Banger, I was in a signwriting shop this very afternoon asking exactly that question......

This particular shop is on the A13 a mile so outside Southend...I Was after replacing the red flashes on my silver ADV with blue ones and was just asking about feasability....they said it'd be about 6 quid per flash and they showed me loads of rolls of vinyl that I could pick a colour from....

Basically, it'd appear that you just take in your design and they trace or scan it onto their cutter and ten minutes later you walk out with your new stickers.......and pretty much any signwriting place will be able to do this.

HTH

Fanum said:
Funnily enough Banger, I was in a signwriting shop this very afternoon asking exactly that question......

This particular shop is on the A13 a mile so outside Southend...I Was after replacing the red flashes on my silver ADV with blue ones and was just asking about feasability....they said it'd be about 6 quid per flash and they showed me loads of rolls of vinyl that I could pick a colour from....

Basically, it'd appear that you just take in your design and they trace or scan it onto their cutter and ten minutes later you walk out with your new stickers.......and pretty much any signwriting place will be able to do this.

HTH

Fanum,

Cheers matey that sounds good.
Can you give me the address and telephone might pop up myself!

:beerjug:

er, no tbh..........it was just a signwriting shop on the left hand side of the A13 heading into southend.......i had a bit of time and saw it on the way past.......

It was opposite a park overlooking the marshes......if that's any good???

Seriously though, if you want i could dig it out of the recesses of my mind with maps etc, but I came away with the impression that basically any sign writing place could do the same.......when I do mine, I won't bother going bacjk there 'cos they're too far away from me....I'll go to a local place that i've passed in Dartford to see if they can do it.....and from what the chap in Southend said, it's bread and butter stuff for signwriting shops.....

Fanum said:
er, no tbh..........it was just a signwriting shop on the left hand side of the A13 heading into southend.......i had a bit of time and saw it on the way past.......

It was opposite a park overlooking the marshes......if that's any good???

Seriously though, if you want i could dig it out of the recesses of my mind with maps etc, but I came away with the impression that basically any sign writing place could do the same.......when I do mine, I won't bother going bacjk there 'cos they're too far away from me....I'll go to a local place that i've passed in Dartford to see if they can do it.....and from what the chap in Southend said, it's bread and butter stuff for signwriting shops.....

OK mate no probs

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom