Photo Rally 2011

Have a good night folks. Sandra and I are going to try and do the rally again this year but we'll have to see what happens. :thumb

Dave

I hope I don't get snowed "in" in Norfolk as I am leaving Norfolk at 06:30am tommorow for the Ferry at Holyhead departing for Dubin at 14:30.

Have been looking forward to this trip since Xmas. If the weather holds in Ireland I will try and get some of the sites in before coming home next week.

See you all in 2 sleeps or should I say 1 sleep due to excitement

Soji

I hope I don't get snowed "in" in Norfolk as I am leaving Norfolk at 06:30am tommorow for the Ferry at Holyhead departing for Dubin at 14:30.

Have been looking forward to this trip since Xmas. If the weather holds in Ireland I will try and get some of the sites in before coming home next week.

See you all in 2 sleeps or should I say 1 sleep due to excitement

Soji

You'll be grand this side, they're forecasting temps in and around 10- 12 degrees. Safe journey :thumb

:aidan

with a bit of luck soji wont be too far away from welsh wales now (its farkin freezin)

im leaving for holyhead in 15 mins

see yis tomorrow...... :aidan

I'll be seeing some of yis there?

Yep :bounce1
Glenboy & I are riding to Enfield to have a look at a set of wheels for Richie before forcibly removing Hairnut from the local cafe & heading for the centre of the country.
Although we're staying down the road we'll drop into the hotel first to grace youse with our presence & watch a bit of the rugby while munching a sandwich or two :D

Yep :bounce1
Glenboy & I are riding to Enfield to have a look at a set of wheels for Richie before forcibly removing Hairnut from the local cafe & heading for the centre of the country.
Although we're staying down the road we'll drop into the hotel first to grace youse with our presence & watch a bit of the rugby while munching a sandwich or two :D

Neat plan :thumb2

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U0YiHZfGVjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/haCso-4IBJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom